Disney admits their "politics" hurt the company

YellowDragon

I am shocked by this. They actually admitted it. I guess you can't ignore 4 major movie flops in a single year when you used to seldom have them. 

This should wake investors up and make them pull out their money. I know I would NEVER invest in a company that is doing things that hurt their own brands. That is stupid!

Do you think they will change now? I have my doubts... 

• Like 1

You are probably referring to the two PIXAR flops that they , (Disney) distributed worldwide in that mix? PIXAR a once great company that produced hit after hit, is now effectively run by a lesbian and her herum of female workers and at 5 years and about 3 million each that company will be bankrupt within a decade or taken over?

Disney has knocked PR,s material since lesbian kissing scenes in a kids movie is inappropriate but still allows enough to put a curse on it, and parents won't go and see it!

I guess like the climate nonsense that will only make them try harder and fail more.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 11/29/2023 at 8:54 PM, tmcom said:

You are probably referring to the two PIXAR flops that they , (Disney) distributed worldwide in that mix?

As far as I know they have more than four. Ant-man, Secret Invasion, The Marvels, The Little Mermaid, Indiana Jones, and Wish have all flopped. 

5 minutes ago, britanica said:

As far as I know they have more than four. Ant-man, Secret Invasion, The Marvels, The Little Mermaid, Indiana Jones, and Wish have all flopped. 

Ant Man was a hit, the last Marvels flopped, (finally) the last Indiana Jones not sure but at almost 4 hours it probably did?

:classic_cool:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 12/2/2023 at 11:05 AM, tmcom said:

Ant Man

Quantumania did awful. The only one worse than that one is the Marvels I think. They lost over 200 million on that one and over 300 million on the Marvels.

I think they lost over one billions dollars this year thus far and it is not looking good moving forward! 

They aren't going to change. At least not right away. They can't. They hired mostly activists so they will not be able to fire them without getting sued. I think the strike helped them clear some out but this is a problem that is not going away anytime soon.