Tesla Bots

Cosmic

So I remember Elon talking about these things but I had not seen them in action I don't think ever, not like this. 

This is somewhat freaking me out. Not going to lie, could be down to me watching movies like iRobot and Terminator but still...

Is anyone else worried about this with AI advancing at the same time? 

4 hours ago, Cosmic said:

So I remember Elon talking about these things but I had not seen them in action I don't think ever, not like this. 

This is somewhat freaking me out. Not going to lie, could be down to me watching movies like iRobot and Terminator but still...

It is computer generated so no!

And sure a few thousand of these thinking with AI chips going through some town in Kuwait is a scary thought but they are still relatively stupid and the opposition will find a cheap way around it, (like they did with the US drone by setting up a trap to cut off its signal then taking over its commands and landing it and then enjoying its tech, some of which we aren't supposed to know about).

That is the thing about the military they get all excited then develop something then the opposition throws tin foil over it and bops it with a sledgehammer, (or a million dollar robot can be overcome with $35 dollars worth or tools at Bunnings).

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

4 hours ago, britanica said:

I am more concerned with people getting tech integrated in themselves and doing evil than robots doing evil but that is just me. Like these brain chips we have right now can allow people to have night vision without any tools or anything. Just using their eyes. 

Freaky!

Just finished watching Moonfall again so l still have "the advanced culture, self aware nano robots destroying everything since it became self aware" still in my noggin.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Maybe this trans ideology stuff is being pushed to make people be more accepting of trans-humanism. I think that was mentioned before on here. 

A lot of people think we are heading in the line of Cyberpunk 2077 but I don't think that level of tech will be available to everyone. The only tech the "plebs" will have is VR which allows for people to you know, live in the pod and zee bugs.

On 12/10/2023 at 8:46 PM, tmcom said:

Freaky!

Just finished watching Moonfall again so l still have "the advanced culture, self aware nano robots destroying everything since it became self aware" still in my noggin.

I think the whole super solider thing is on the table and has been on the table for a while now. Imagine soldiers with built-in night vision that can easily put on muscle but also retain speed and above average reaction times. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 2:54 PM, Cosmic said:

This like climate change and racism is just a necessary distraction to what is really important. Truth. What gives meaning to life. Why are we here? 

• Like 1