ESG being pushed worldwide - Why?

JRexx

I noticed this stuff is in most countries now and I know it lines up with the social credit score but I think it isn't that simple. 

The more I looked into it, the more I started to understand. ESG wasn't just a means to make way for the social credit score but it is an actual currency! It is the currency that these people wanted to use as the NWO's one world currency. It would effectively tie together everything. The better your ESG, the more "access" you gain. It is basically a means to justify an end but the good news is that it is tanking and ESG stocks as a whole are crashing world wide. 

They don't care about diversity or anything of the sort. It is just Marxist dog whistle speech. Communism is knocking on the backdoor though and if people don't wake up we are in for very uncertain times. 

4 hours ago, JRexx said:

I noticed this stuff is in most countries now and I know it lines up with the social credit score but I think it isn't that simple. 

The more I looked into it, the more I started to understand. ESG wasn't just a means to make way for the social credit score but it is an actual currency! It is the currency that these people wanted to use as the NWO's one world currency. It would effectively tie together everything. The better your ESG, the more "access" you gain. It is basically a means to justify an end but the good news is that it is tanking and ESG stocks as a whole are crashing world wide. 

They don't care about diversity or anything of the sort. It is just Marxist dog whistle speech. Communism is knocking on the backdoor though and if people don't wake up we are in for very uncertain times. 

Which is why Web3 may take off, people wise up and a better way comes out.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

19 hours ago, tmcom said:

Which is why Web3 may take off, people wise up and a better way comes out.

This is the encrypted variation that allows security and privacy while being connected to everything right? 

I am a bit cautious about this because of other issues we have in society that seem to only be getting worse (one example being predators). 

• Like 1

DEI I think is the thing being pushed everywhere. I know it is basically two sides of the same coin but still.

I don't think we even fully grasp their plans with all this other than they want to have full control of everything but it isn't just the west stopping them, the middle east will not allow for it either. 

Full grasp or not, they clearly have less interest in human life. I think they want less humans, more control, and more privacy to do what they want (those at the top) and I think they regret allowing technology like smart phones to be available to everyone so they wanna reverse it.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 3:02 PM, JRexx said:

ESG stocks as a whole are crashing world wide. 

How do you know that? 

I heard about ESG in a Glenn Beck video. I moved some money from a big bank that had a decent ESG rating to a smaller bank that didn't seem to know what it was. The manager seemed to appreciate what I had to say about it. 

• Like 1

Blackrock is firing most of their ESG hires so I think the tides are turning. This is something I just heard about yesterday. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/blackrock-layoffs-coming-firm-matures-esg-pullback-bitcoin-etf-approval

This is mostly tied with bad investments hurting stocks and people backing away from ESG or outright refusing to have anything to do with it. I think the climate agenda was a big focus for them and it seems to be backfiring! 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 4:14 AM, chrysostom said:

How do you know that? 

I heard about ESG in a Glenn Beck video. I moved some money from a big bank that had a decent ESG rating to a smaller bank that didn't seem to know what it was. The manager seemed to appreciate what I had to say about it. 

I watch investors and what they are pulling out from and backing away from. If you notice a massive uptick of people getting laid off in the entertainment realm (movies, tv shows, gaming, ect.) it is all DEI hires which ties into ESG.