Merry Christmas

LatinoEuropa

Just wanted to pop on here tonight and wish you all a Merry Christmas!

I am getting ready to call it a night as  I have not slept much the last few days and gotta get up early to drive to family for the holiday. 

Hope you all enjoy the gifts, food, etc. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

I hope everyone has a good Christmas! I go to my parents' every year. Nothing big anymore since the older folks have passed and the kids are all grown up.

I didn't sleep good and was hoping to grab a coffee this morning but the local Starbucks that is usually open today is not. lol

• Like 1

I hope you all had a great Christmas! As per usually, my family was yelling about something and people were complaining about each other to me. Such a fun time of year! LOL Once I am able to have more space, I intend on taking over at least Christmas Eve to prevent people from complaining as much. My house, my rules. haha

7 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I hope you all had a great Christmas! As per usually, my family was yelling about something and people were complaining about each other to me. Such a fun time of year! LOL Once I am able to have more space, I intend on taking over at least Christmas Eve to prevent people from complaining as much. My house, my rules. haha

My brother didn't even show up since he and my Mother had a disagreement, so it was quiet and we watched The Voice - John Pharnum/DVD together, well l watched most of it.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Mine was mostly quite. We have smaller ones every year it seems. I am not made about it but I just wish there was less bickering and political snaps. Like most people in my family are conservative or moderate so when we have a few that are to the left that show up, things get snippy and it reminds me of high school. 

Either way it was a good Christmas. Nothing bad happened. 

6 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Mine was mostly quite. We have smaller ones every year it seems. I am not made about it but I just wish there was less bickering and political snaps. Like most people in my family are conservative or moderate so when we have a few that are to the left that show up, things get snippy and it reminds me of high school. 

Either way it was a good Christmas. Nothing bad happened. 

I don't say a word when my brother brings up some Covid stuff since Xmas day would be ruined.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, tmcom said:

I don't say a word when my brother brings up some Covid stuff since Xmas day would be ruined.

It is the opposite in my house, if my mother mentions the shots or covid everyone rolls their eyes so she seldom brings it up. Most people in my family, even the people that got the shot, view it as a scam or worse. So there is that! 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2023 at 9:27 PM, tmcom said:

My brother didn't even show up since he and my Mother had a disagreement, so it was quiet and we watched The Voice - John Pharnum/DVD together, well l watched most of it.

Not a bad thing to have a quiet day. Seems like there is always at least one person that causes issues. I don't remember it being such a mess when I was a kid but I likely just ignored most of it. lol

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 9:03 PM, tmcom said:

If I were to mention anything about Biden or Covid or the shots in a negative light, I will have my one cousin snap "WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!? YOU BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY AND NOT TRUSTED SCIENCE!? WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR NEWS - MEMES?"... Got into an argument with him over the summer and he lost his mind. Like anytime someone criticizes Biden he pulls out the magic "WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!?"

I am sorry but people like this are either insane or completely mind controlled. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cosmic said:

If I were to mention anything about Biden or Covid or the shots in a negative light, I will have my one cousin snap "WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!? YOU BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY AND NOT TRUSTED SCIENCE!? WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR NEWS - MEMES?"... Got into an argument with him over the summer and he lost his mind. Like anytime someone criticizes Biden he pulls out the magic "WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!?"

I am sorry but people like this are either insane or completely mind controlled. 

Yes, same crap from my brother a year or two ago when my Mother had her 80 birthday, came over on some emergency carer reason so he could travel further than 5 km's, spouted some crap about coming over angry if my Mother came to harm, (l spent a year previously doing everything l could to stop her from taking the stuff) then  went on about Mass Media saying that Covid was life threatening and the Shots were safe, (while wearing a mask in his car, (we were getting some takeaway)).

Then after tolerating this crap to the pizza shop, l threw a big bone his way and mentioned, "except Israely News Feed" (they said backed up with charts that the vaccine does not work and the vacced in their hospitals were the ones dying and getting sicker).

He blew his lid and went nuts, or mentioned that l wasn't good enough to be a son to my Mother, (something like that) after that he didn't want to discuss it anymore and we never have. There is nothing to discuss l am right.

I predicted years ago this would happen or the vacced apart from being sicker would go more and more insane to support the vac's being safe, and would revert back to 5 year olds to believe in anything MSM said about the subject.

The Herald Sun last week put a small article in the back of their paper that someone took it a year back then couldn't walk and became paralyzed then died, so even a paper that pushed the vac hard is turning.

I expect that schychotic behavior is first, (supporting their narrative) then anger then probably insanity since their minds will be between "safe and affective" and "dangerous and useless".

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 10:01 PM, tmcom said:

Yes, same crap from my brother a year or two ago when my Mother had her 80 birthday, came over on some emergency carer reason so he could travel further than 5 km's, spouted some crap about coming over angry if my Mother came to harm, (l spent a year previously doing everything l could to stop her from taking the stuff) then  went on about Mass Media saying that Covid was life threatening and the Shots were safe, (while wearing a mask in his car, (we were getting some takeaway)).

Then after tolerating this crap to the pizza shop, l threw a big bone his way and mentioned, "except Israely News Feed" (they said backed up with charts that the vaccine does not work and the vacced in their hospitals were the ones dying and getting sicker).

He blew his lid and went nuts, or mentioned that l wasn't good enough to be a son to my Mother, (something like that) after that he didn't want to discuss it anymore and we never have. There is nothing to discuss l am right.

I predicted years ago this would happen or the vacced apart from being sicker would go more and more insane to support the vac's being safe, and would revert back to 5 year olds to believe in anything MSM said about the subject.

The Herald Sun last week put a small article in the back of their paper that someone took it a year back then couldn't walk and became paralyzed then died, so even a paper that pushed the vac hard is turning.

I expect that schychotic behavior is first, (supporting their narrative) then anger then probably insanity since their minds will be between "safe and affective" and "dangerous and useless".

There are far too many people like this and these are the people that are ruining society for everyone else. They believe their are "informed" and spread lies and get angry when you question the narratives they were fed by the people that took money directly from these pharmaceutical companies. The conflict of interest is enough for any critical thinker to present questions but that is it... These people are not critical thinkers. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cosmic said:

There are far too many people like this and these are the people that are ruining society for everyone else. They believe their are "informed" and spread lies and get angry when you question the narratives they were fed by the people that took money directly from these pharmaceutical companies. The conflict of interest is enough for any critical thinker to present questions but that is it... These people are not critical thinkers. 

More than that they cannot or will not entertain the thought that humanity or 16 odd billionaires are schychotic and planned all of this, and will jab up to prove to us tin foil nutters that we are wrong.

But they are getting seriously ill for the common cold as well as diseases we eradicated a long time ago, not to mention the heart attack thing.

• Like 1