Follow The Money

chrysostom

Where did all that money go? Ukraine, Inflation Reduction Act, etc. Follow it if you can. Much of it will show up this year to affect the election. Mail in ballots will determine the outcome in key swing states. You need a place for them. You need time to count them. There will be calls to count all of them. Calls to verify them? Not so much. It will get ugly with the court and maybe the congress determining the outcome. It will be an interesting year. 

• Like 2

Hard to follow the money but if you actually see where it is moving to and from, you can see where the holes are and it lets you know the truth you are not meant to be noticing. They are getting sloppy. I think they are going to slip up BIG this year.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 4:06 AM, chrysostom said:

Only because they know they will not be held accountable by the main stream media. 

True. I mean they basically pay everyone off at this point. They own the narrative but only for now. More and more people don't trust them and that is a big deal. The fact that a family member of mine who was a CNN addict told me he can't trust them anymore says a lot. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 2:42 AM, chrysostom said:

They also own the ballot box in big cities of swing states. I don't see how this will change.

Well it won't unless laws are put in place and the election itself is protected. 

Trouble is, millions upon millions of migrants are flooding into the US. Mexico is pitching a deal with Biden right now to accept 10 million more. They are being shipped around the country but mostly to blue zones and swing states. 

On 1/10/2024 at 4:00 AM, chrysostom said:

How will that happen?

It probably won't because most of what makes of the government is corrupt. The US government has been infiltrated with scammers and Marxists on every level on both sides too. The states that will protect themselves will not change the outcome of the election and now with illegals flooding into the country, it is just going to give a replacement class to the most corrupt people of the government. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 5:20 AM, chrysostom said:

So has the Church. "Social Justice" has replaced religion which is the only thing that gives meaning to life. 

Which explains why they appear to be so invested in this. It is all they have even if they know they are wrong, when proven wrong it physically hurts them. I have seen people become demonic over this stuff. 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2024 at 2:51 AM, chrysostom said:

"Social justice" is now the "opium of the people". Karl Marx knew that religion had to be replaced and he knew how to do it. 

It all makes perfect sense when you step back and look at everything and how everyone is reacting. All these godless religions and so many miserable people being guided by them. Had sad!

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 7:47 AM, chrysostom said:

It's the guilt that gets them. You can't get rid of it until you repent. 

This has honestly got to be it. Like they are trying to normalize everything that we know for a fact destroys people's lives... drug use, casual sex, abortions, sex changes for children, kinks, pedophilia, the list goes on and on. They want to normalize it so there is no shame in it because deep down they know this stuff is wrong.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chrysostom said:

It helps if you are worried about climate change and racism. It is a way to get respect. 

it also creates fanaticism as an individual is scared deep down that something that they have believed in for most of their lives is all smoke and mirrors.

Which leads to a fear that other things in society are not as safe and affective as they would like to think, or have to think as the reality is too much for them to handle.

Better to live a lie and go to an early grave with a smile on your face than live in truth and have a long and healthy life!

Cattle don't like to be spooked especially on their way to the Abbitaur.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

These people are basically all communists. They are using a mix of Maoism and Marxism to strip all westernized countries down to rebuild their commie utopia not even realizing they would be the first on the chopping block.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, britanica said:

These people are basically all communists. They are using a mix of Maoism and Marxism to strip all westernized countries down to rebuild their commie utopia not even realizing they would be the first on the chopping block.  

Agreed Biden goes alone with this destroy the US to rebuilt it with their "own nothing and be happy crappola" and what did he think would happen during an election, especially if Trump ran again????

I guess he figured lets do another pandemic and warm up the 2000 mules again, but l guess he figured that a civil war would start up as most would ignore all of that unnecessary crap again on top of trying to oust Biden and his muppet show.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, chrysostom said:

Is that possible?

Not a smile but a belief that humanity is good, (humanity is actually good but 16 evil psychotic billionaires filtering down to power crazed and sick politicians are the problem).

• Like 1

On 1/28/2024 at 12:15 PM, YellowDragon said:

Yup, it is a modernized communist take over. They are using social issues (LGBT, race, gender) to divide and cause anger among the people while they work to strip power and convince people that it is a good thing. It is all nonsense. 

I can't remember her name, a woman that came over and survived a lot of the after fall of Mao in China. She is an American citizen now and married, kids, loves guns all that jazz but she speaks out about it often that everything happening in the US, Canada, UK, EU, Australia, etc. is very much Mao tactics. It isn't happening in Russia though. I mean even Israel is very openly for "the gays" and that is meant to be holy land. Like I am very much a live and let live person when it comes to that, it isn't my battle and that is something between them and God but to allow it and celebrate it on HOLY LAND is just all sorts of sus in my book. Same with the Catholic churches and the Pope being accepting of it all, even divorce! 

• Like 2

On 1/30/2024 at 6:22 PM, JRexx said:

I can't remember her name, a woman that came over and survived a lot of the after fall of Mao in China. She is an American citizen now and married, kids, loves guns all that jazz but she speaks out about it often that everything happening in the US, Canada, UK, EU, Australia, etc. is very much Mao tactics. It isn't happening in Russia though. I mean even Israel is very openly for "the gays" and that is meant to be holy land. Like I am very much a live and let live person when it comes to that, it isn't my battle and that is something between them and God but to allow it and celebrate it on HOLY LAND is just all sorts of sus in my book. Same with the Catholic churches and the Pope being accepting of it all, even divorce! 

A lot of strange things are happening that is for sure. People keep talking about some great awakening. Like all the crazy stuff is the powers that be on their death bed trying to reach and grasp at anything they can cause they know they are losing. 

• Like 1