"Make a Mess"

Pope Francis once told a young crowd to "make a mess".  Now we know what he meant. Fiducia supplicans is truly making a mess. It is all about blessing a same sex couple without recognizing their marriage or what they do. Technically it is not changing Church Doctrine. i. e. You can bless sinners without blessing their sins. A distinction without a difference for some. This will create even more division within the Church but who am I to judge? We are all called to judge what the Truth might be even when our leaders don't. Stay and fight. Keep the Faith. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Pope Francis once told a young crowd to "make a mess".  Now we know what he meant. Fiducia supplicans is truly making a mess. It is all about blessing a same sex couple without recognizing their marriage or what they do. Technically it is not changing Church Doctrine. i. e. You can bless sinners without blessing their sins. A distinction without a difference for some. This will create even more division within the Church but who am I to judge? We are all called to judge what the Truth might be even when our leaders don't. Stay and fight. Keep the Faith. 

Everyone has the freedom to choose, but unfortunately in our day and age we have to know about all too frequently.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

The church in all regards is quickly becoming a place of self-worship. I saw this happening years ago in Christian ones. Likely why I have never bothered trying to find one to attend. I think the only ones that are safe are in smaller towns with small groups of families attending. The larger ones and the mega churches are all over the place. God's judgement will fall on them all, no worries.  

Edited by britanica

On 1/2/2024 at 11:29 AM, britanica said:

I think the only ones that are safe are in smaller towns with small groups of families attending.

I hear that it is important to hang around like minded people just to save yourself. This is easier said than done because the numbers will continue to go down. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chrysostom said:

I hear that it is important to hang around like minded people just to save yourself. This is easier said than done because the numbers will continue to go down. 

A lot of people blame the internet for this. While it has offered us the opportunity to connect with people from around the world, it sacrificed real human connection and allowed for deceptive manipulation and brainwashing. People have become more violent, angry, and destructive because this is how people online believe most people are in the real world. They take small problems and act like they are everywhere, especially in areas where they seldom even exist anymore - all while ignoring where they do take place because it would be "racist" to point that out.

On 1/6/2024 at 3:46 PM, chrysostom said:

The "social justice crowd" has been destroying civilization long before the internet. 

You are right. They just didn't have as much power as they do now. They are everywhere and in every institution now and thanks to the internet, they can collect, plan, and scrape up young impressionable teens and brainwash them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, britanica said:

They are everywhere and in every institution now and thanks to the internet, they can collect, plan, and scrape up young impressionable teens and brainwash them. 

We also have the internet and we need to use it. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 4:56 PM, chrysostom said:

We also have the internet and we need to use it. 

I think people realized how easy and simple they can shift things in 2015 by just using memes. I think that is just one way that works but you are 100% correct, people need to make use of it and counteract their BS while we can. If we don't make use of it, they can end up taking it away.

• Like 1