Americas New Fighting Force

tmcom

I am sorry, I just can't anymore. 

I am all for people living their lives how they want so long as it is not breaking laws or hurting people but ffs I just can't with this. I am over it. Most of these "trans women" are doing nothing but making a mockery of women in sports, military, etc. It needs to freaking stop already. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I am sorry, I just can't anymore. 

I am all for people living their lives how they want so long as it is not breaking laws or hurting people but ffs I just can't with this. I am over it. Most of these "trans women" are doing nothing but making a mockery of women in sports, military, etc. It needs to freaking stop already. 

Agreed she/she whatever above can do that and l agree genius can be developed in a positive environment, but not in a military format.

I mean she would tell the men she commands to put their guns down and try to reason it out with the opposition force, while the enemy would just shot them in the head one by one and laugh later on about it.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Anytime they mentioned the words inclusive, diversity, equality, or DEI/ESG standards... 

Just know it is a dog whistle for communism. It is all communism. These people want communism with rainbow colored flags and your blood smeared on the pavement. 

• Like 1

It amazes me how few feminists are vocally angry about what it happening here. Many support these men entering their spaces and stealing their achievements. I am not and have never been a feminist so I am not bothered by these check marks or awards... but you would think they would be. 

Everything going wrong in the western world is being done on purpose and most of what is found trending in media, sports, entertainment, and even government is all designed to alienate people and divide them. It is Maoism 101 which is a branch of Marxism founded in communism. But hey, good luck telling any hivemind member that. They will just call you names or cry. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 1:43 PM, britanica said:

It amazes me how few feminists are vocally angry about what it happening here.

More and more are joining the LGB without the T group. Not sure what they call themselves but it is pretty much lesbian, gay, and bisexual people wanting nothing to do with T and everything that follows it because they can see how it is hurting the progress they made and making them all look bad. And there are a decent amount of OG feminists that are not tolerated it and they are labeled as "terfs". 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 4:10 PM, YellowDragon said:

More and more are joining the LGB without the T group. Not sure what they call themselves but it is pretty much lesbian, gay, and bisexual people wanting nothing to do with T and everything that follows it because they can see how it is hurting the progress they made and making them all look bad. And there are a decent amount of OG feminists that are not tolerated it and they are labeled as "terfs". 

Oh right, this is true. I am familiar with the terf label. It blew up because of the Harry Potter author or something. I am still not a fan of feminism but I understand wanting to keep men identifying as women out of female exclusive spaces especially bathrooms, locker rooms, spas, and sports.  

• Like 1