The Feds have been spying on the American people...

britanica

I know, big shock right?

The latest however is that they are doing this through financial institutions. They are looking for people buying things with transactions that show "MAGA" or "Trump" as well as tagging and flagging people that buy bibles or shop at Bass Pros Shop. 

What are they planning with this information?

Some people are saying this is the beginning of the social credit score in America. They will do a very slow roll of it so people don't notice it. They will start by not allowing people that support Trump, people who are Christians, or people that seem likely to rebel the same privileges as everyone else in that loans will be harder to get, things like insurance will cost more, access to certain venues will be blocked... Things of this nature and people that are complete opposite? things will be easy to access. 

This has been one of my fears since like 2012 that they will implement the social credit score in America like they have in China. Canada is already rolling it out. 

I am not sure where this leads.

49 minutes ago, britanica said:

I know, big shock right?

The latest however is that they are doing this through financial institutions. They are looking for people buying things with transactions that show "MAGA" or "Trump" as well as tagging and flagging people that buy bibles or shop at Bass Pros Shop. 

What are they planning with this information?

Some people are saying this is the beginning of the social credit score in America. They will do a very slow roll of it so people don't notice it. They will start by not allowing people that support Trump, people who are Christians, or people that seem likely to rebel the same privileges as everyone else in that loans will be harder to get, things like insurance will cost more, access to certain venues will be blocked... Things of this nature and people that are complete opposite? things will be easy to access. 

This has been one of my fears since like 2012 that they will implement the social credit score in America like they have in China. Canada is already rolling it out. 

I am not sure where this leads.

Wouldn't worry Trump will throw it out, Democrats are running scared after his first victory even with all of the kangaroo court appearances they are dragging him through and now they are saying he will be a dictator, lol what like Biden.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 1/18/2024 at 10:46 AM, tmcom said:

Wouldn't worry Trump will throw it out, Democrats are running scared after his first victory even with all of the kangaroo court appearances they are dragging him through and now they are saying he will be a dictator, lol what like Biden.

We are living in such a gas-lit era it is insane. Biden is always saying Trump and his supporters are a threat to "our democracy" and he is right. The US is a constitutional republic, not a democracy... They WANT a democracy which would destroy the country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, britanica said:

We are living in such a gas-lit era it is insane. Biden is always saying Trump and his supporters are a threat to "our democracy" and he is right. The US is a constitutional republic, not a democracy... They WANT a democracy which would destroy the country. 

Agreed give Trump and Biden a Rubiks Cube and Trump would probably solve in in 10 minutes Biden would be asleep by then with a note saying, "too hard".

Even De Santos who crapped on about the world on fire during the record cold spell, is praising Trump least he has enough smarts to know when to suck up and give up.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png