Tucker Carlson Interview With Putin

JRexx

I am not sure when it is going up, maybe Friday? But the US government is already starting to make weird threats and stuff. Seems odd.

Even some republicans and conservatives are calling Tucker out saying how BAD this is for the movement. I just don't get it. He wants to interview Volodymyr Zelenskyy as well. 

From my understanding the interview has already been done and he is back in the US so they are just editing it maybe. Or he just wants to wait until it is closer to the weekend so people are talking about it all weekend. 

I am curious to see it for sure.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JRexx said:

I am not sure when it is going up, maybe Friday? But the US government is already starting to make weird threats and stuff. Seems odd.

Even some republicans and conservatives are calling Tucker out saying how BAD this is for the movement. I just don't get it. He wants to interview Volodymyr Zelenskyy as well. 

From my understanding the interview has already been done and he is back in the US so they are just editing it maybe. Or he just wants to wait until it is closer to the weekend so people are talking about it all weekend. 

I am curious to see it for sure.

I bet they are, scared to death that their Covid scam and Fake Ukraine propaganda is going to blow up in their faces during an election year.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

The interview is up on Tucker's site.

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

He gives Tucker a history lesson of what is going on between Russia and Ukraine. I have not watched it all but I believe he is going to basically prove why the US has zero business being involved in this conflict other than making money off of it which shouldn't surprise any of us. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, britanica said:

The interview is up on Tucker's site.

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

He gives Tucker a history lesson of what is going on between Russia and Ukraine. I have not watched it all but I believe he is going to basically prove why the US has zero business being involved in this conflict other than making money off of it which shouldn't surprise any of us. 

Thanks, looks like Putin will cover the UN pushing him into this war so the West can say, "look Putin started a war".

• Like 1

Watched about 40 minutes so far and there is a lot to take in, including Poland siding with Hitler, and the US president being undermined by the FBI.

Putin is also providing documents and instances that can be verified by video or history books, so Biden and his muppets cannot dispute it, at least so far.

• Like 2

I watched a few of the time-marked segments. I was finding it easier to just watch clips people were sharing around since I don't have time to sit through the entire thing right now. Putin was sort of avoiding things but he is clearly with it and smart and he is 100% correct about the US government being corrupt as well as the MSM. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I watched a few of the time-marked segments. I was finding it easier to just watch clips people were sharing around since I don't have time to sit through the entire thing right now. Putin was sort of avoiding things but he is clearly with it and smart and he is 100% correct about the US government being corrupt as well as the MSM. 

Agreed watched about 1.30 hours so far, and he mentions with US sanctions that the US wants to destroy Russia and is using Ukraine weaponization as a tool most likely for the one world gov, nonsense that cannot be brought in with Russia in the way.

He also mentions that Ukraines presidently in the recent past had three elections, (even though they are not allowed any more than  two) in order to put a puppet US backed leader in place, or one of the key reasons why Russia invaded, (that and the rise in Nazism there).

He mentioned even though he may have evidence for who blew up the pipeline it would do no good as a handful of banks control the media, and the media just follow their masters and go with the herd.

Sounds like the US is using Ukraine as a means of looking good in the worlds population while smashing Russia and putting in a puppet president there then probably going after China in the same way, or basically taking over each country who is independantly governed so their sicko one King governs the world nonsense no doubt with hideous new laws like take the jab or be put in prison, (or the 500 million in tune with nature where most of who is left is a slave or poisoned).

• Like 2

The US put Zelenskyy in power. They said they wanted "that guy". They made it happen. This has been in the works for awhile now and I think they had originally wanted this "war" to start under Petro Poroshenko but he flipped the script. It was meant to all happen in 2016 (if Hillary won). This is based on details I have read and watched videos on over the last few years. I wish I bookmarked them all. Ukraine is made up of mostly Russians that want to be part of Russia again... and actual Nazis. You can't make this crap up lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JRexx said:

The US put Zelenskyy in power. They said they wanted "that guy". They made it happen. This has been in the works for awhile now and I think they had originally wanted this "war" to start under Petro Poroshenko but he flipped the script. It was meant to all happen in 2016 (if Hillary won). This is based on details I have read and watched videos on over the last few years. I wish I bookmarked them all. Ukraine is made up of mostly Russians that want to be part of Russia again... and actual Nazis. You can't make this crap up lol

Yes, watched it all unfortunately nothing about Covid but plenty on the Ukraine war.

Basically because of the CuDeaTa in 2014 and  the US putting Zelinski in power and the US putting military bases in Ukraine Russia basically had enough.

Russia has always been open but Zelinsky and the US don't want to.

Sounds like Putin is really scared that Russian satellite states will go the same way and have US bases on it or the US is basically weakening Russia so much the growing number of US backed states will control Russia and do so without starting world war three.

Then go for CHina the same way.

Then when no one is in their way bring in the one world gov crap.

And Russia cannot allow itself to be sliced up with a UN or US knife, so the UN/US basically controls it, (that is a slow and clever way to take over a country without an all out war, but Putin can see through that).

Sounds like the west will eventually see that it will not work and negotiate.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tmcom said:

Sounds like Putin is really scared that Russian satellite states will go the same way and have US bases on it or the US is basically weakening Russia so much the growing number of US backed states will control Russia and do so without starting world war three.

I think it is fair to say too this is why Russia will not allow acceptance of the LGBT+. It is because the culture and lifestyles it spreads and destroys. Like I have nothing against gay people just wanting to live their lives but a lot of the culture in this group is destructive and honestly just freaking gross. I am sorry. I think this is why so many people that are gay, lesbian, or bi don't even claim to be a part of it anymore. Especially not with all this trans crap going on. There was just another trans shooter that shot up a major Christian church in Texas... She was calling herself Jeremy and wore a hijab... I think she was juiced out her mind on testosterone. It basically gives women the same sort of behavior as "roid rage" gives to men when they use steroids. 

• Like 1

I saw that they are having kids in school watch the interview in Russia. And you know what the people in the US think (on the left at least). I have seen them talking about indoctrination and all that meanwhile they are doing just that in our own schools across the country. You can't make this crap up. People are so easily controlled and manipulated. 

On 2/12/2024 at 7:55 AM, tmcom said:

Yes, watched it all unfortunately nothing about Covid but plenty on the Ukraine war.

I think that might be down to money ties. Who knows, maybe he pocketing some of the big pharma money, we really have no way of knowing. I do know that those labs that seemed to be of interest to Russia in Ukraine were doing shady research. 

52 minutes ago, JRexx said:

I think that might be down to money ties. Who knows, maybe he pocketing some of the big pharma money, we really have no way of knowing. I do know that those labs that seemed to be of interest to Russia in Ukraine were doing shady research. 

No Putin recently gave a 2000 page report to the UN on the jabs being a weapon and Covid being mild. So he wants to blow it all.

Considering how pissed Tucker is about MSM being Mum while the vaccine keeps causing havak, he wants and probably will interview him on that soon.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 10:34 PM, tmcom said:

No Putin recently gave a 2000 page report to the UN on the jabs being a weapon and Covid being mild. So he wants to blow it all.

Considering how pissed Tucker is about MSM being Mum while the vaccine keeps causing havak, he wants and probably will interview him on that soon.

If that is the case, I fully support this. I hope he had actual documentation too that sticks. I don't care if it comes from Putin or Hitler reincarnated himself, the truth needs to be released. We all know the shots are killing people but they have to be held accountable or the next time it will be EVEN WORSE. 

• Like 1