Claude Vorilhon AKA Raël

If you are not familiar with this man, he has claimed to have been visited by aliens and has the ability to clone babies. Sounds like something you would find on Reddit and laugh about but sadly, thousands of people follow and believe this man.

There is a documentary on Netflix about him - https://www.netflix.com/title/81330942

Have you ever heard of him before? His following was labeled as a cult in France in 1995. His followers are called Raëliens. I am not even kidding. I can't help but agree with France on this one... The dude is running a cult. 

13 hours ago, Cosmic said:

If you are not familiar with this man, he has claimed to have been visited by aliens and has the ability to clone babies. Sounds like something you would find on Reddit and laugh about but sadly, thousands of people follow and believe this man.

There is a documentary on Netflix about him - https://www.netflix.com/title/81330942

Have you ever heard of him before? His following was labeled as a cult in France in 1995. His followers are called Raëliens. I am not even kidding. I can't help but agree with France on this one... The dude is running a cult. 

Sounds like less of a nutter than a guy l read about recently who claimed to down some NASA ships, is protecting our solar system and proved this recently by stabbing an elderly women to death.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 2/14/2024 at 10:26 PM, tmcom said:

Sounds like less of a nutter than a guy l read about recently who claimed to down some NASA ships, is protecting our solar system and proved this recently by stabbing an elderly women to death.

Well, that is a whole other level of crazy. I don't know what people are smoking these days but I swear people are getting more and more nutty. My brother-in-law is convinced it has to do with the magnetic fields shifting. Who knows!