Google AI... Is something else! lol

britanica

So Google's Gemini AI program went live and well...

Let us just say that anything you asked of it, it would inject DEI into it and it was very much against white people. It is also pro-pedophilia. 

From all the stuff I saw other people gathering, the head guy behind it checks out with how it is behaving. He coded it to be like him. He is very much a self-hating white guy. A polish-jewish man that has been outspoken against whites for years and is in favor of everything destroying society right now. He is a marxist pretty much. 

They spent billions on this project and I have to wonder if Google, the heads of Google anyways, care that these are the sorts of people in charge of things.

I worry though because we know a lot of crazy leftist work at Google and this will directly impact the world with social and political changes being made.

8 hours ago, britanica said:

So Google's Gemini AI program went live and well...

Let us just say that anything you asked of it, it would inject DEI into it and it was very much against white people. It is also pro-pedophilia. 

From all the stuff I saw other people gathering, the head guy behind it checks out with how it is behaving. He coded it to be like him. He is very much a self-hating white guy. A polish-jewish man that has been outspoken against whites for years and is in favor of everything destroying society right now. He is a marxist pretty much. 

They spent billions on this project and I have to wonder if Google, the heads of Google anyways, care that these are the sorts of people in charge of things.

I worry though because we know a lot of crazy leftist work at Google and this will directly impact the world with social and political changes being made.

Google is pretty bent, l did a search 4 years ago for information on how many animals died from the 2003 SARS RNA vaccine, and now nothing only pages of propaganda on how wonderful the Covid vaccine is.

Google is a propaganda machine for the elites so the herd don't go for their throats nothing more.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Yeah this has been a mess for awhile. I think sometime in 2012 everything shifted and Google has gotten worse and worse. Now everything they show in the top results are all pre-approved by other corporations, their top donors, and the government. I would argue everything started going downhill in 2012 and that was when all this woke cult BS started entering mainstream. Or at least when we were able to notice. Some say it dates back to the early 2000's. I mean in terms of when it started getting injected in businesses. 

What scares me is the fact that Google will be painting narratives for the future. They already are. I believe them intervening  and pushing propaganda is the reason that active duty air force member took his life. Do not go and watch the video. He lit himself on fire and later died. I feel so bad for him and all these other people that are being manipulated into believing this crap is worth taking their lives. I blame the media and I blame Google for this.

On 2/24/2024 at 9:39 PM, tmcom said:

Google is pretty bent, l did a search 4 years ago for information on how many animals died from the 2003 SARS RNA vaccine, and now nothing only pages of propaganda on how wonderful the Covid vaccine is.

Google is a propaganda machine for the elites so the herd don't go for their throats nothing more.

That basically sums it up. Google is a propaganda machine. It replaced the TV with their "trusted experts" in news and media. What is sad is that the people running these giant corporations are insane and hire people that are insane. 

• Like 1