Jump to content

So Trump is the Republican option... Now what happens?


Cosmic

Recommended Posts

I know everyone is so deeply disappointed that Nikki Haley dropped out (lol) but it is official that it is going to be Trump for the Republican party.

So as of now, it is Trump v Biden again. Hillary said people need to accept that Biden is old and just vote for him. TDS is alive an well. Although this is the kind of talk you should expect from crooked Hillary.

What do you think happens next though? Surely they are still going to try to remove him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I know everyone is so deeply disappointed that Nikki Haley dropped out (lol) but it is official that it is going to be Trump for the Republican party.

So as of now, it is Trump v Biden again. Hillary said people need to accept that Biden is old and just vote for him. TDS is alive an well. Although this is the kind of talk you should expect from crooked Hillary.

What do you think happens next though? Surely they are still going to try to remove him.

Most likely Biden will go for broke, or flood the US with illegal immigrants for a cheap vote, bribe blackmail everyone and everything for a vote, (already happening with university's) set up fake military victories and so forth. I wouldn't put past money for a vote for him, since he throws tens of billions and trillions overseas like the US has no debts, and restamp it with some BS label since he thinks that it fools everyone.

He cannot use the 2000 mule Pandemic card again, since it could lead to civil war, (people cannot stand going through that crap again) nor assassinate Trump, (likely too well guarded).

Lie cheat and steal is all he has and pile up the kangaroo court cases which is only helping Trump.

  • Like 1

 1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, tmcom said:

or flood the US with illegal immigrants for a cheap vote

They can't let them vote yet. Nothing is being passed to allow this. It keeps getting blocked. Cities are trying. 

I think flooding in illegals isn't about the vote right now, it is about the seats. Cali and New York lost millions of residents because of the covid BS. Texas and Florida gained a lot from this. I think they are just trying to get the numbers back up to retain their seats. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Don't think so. Biden is now their only option. 

I read today in yet another bent article that Trump and Biden are both deeply hated candidates.

Even though any video about Trump has over whelming support in the comments section.

The elites control everything, (markets journalists, etc) and they only need to dangle someone's career in front of them to get them to beg and fetch their bone.

 1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, tmcom said:

The elites control everything,

Not exactly. They still need a lot of help in the swing stats which requires a lot of ballots. They are good at it but there is a limit to what they can do like exceeding the number of registered voters. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chrysostom said:

Not exactly. They still need a lot of help in the swing stats which requires a lot of ballots. They are good at it but there is a limit to what they can do like exceeding the number of registered voters. 

Agreed they have limits, or they cannot pull the same stunt two times to win an election.

I read yesterday about how two Nvidia investors pulled out 200 million and the other l think 50 million supposedly, (we have to take their word for it) just before NVDA flew up and we have to think why?

Spook investors probably, the elite hate the poor and outcast to become wealthy through that means.

 1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After last nights state of the union address... the fact that there are still people that believe all his lies is amazing to me. He gas-lights and the media backs him up so people that are easy to manipulate believe we have the best economy every, since 1969 in fact in terms of jobs and everything... Yet you will find countless videos about not being able to afford rent, not being able to buy a home, not being able to afford to have children, massive debt leaving people homeless, struggling to provide for their families, job loss, taking up a second job just to combat inflation... The list goes on and on.

My husband and I are experiencing this. We could afford a home in 2020 when he was making LESS. He has since gotten 2 sizable raises and we can't afford anything right now other than rundown homes that need work or houses in unsafe areas. We can't even afford to find a place to rent. We have been stuck with family since COVID hit. We can't do any sort of family planning either and my time running out to have children. 

It is just all so aggravating. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, britanica said:

the fact that there are still people that believe all his lies is amazing to me.

The don't believe his lies. They know the game and will gladly play along to get their share of the increasing deficit spending. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, britanica said:

After last nights state of the union address... the fact that there are still people that believe all his lies is amazing to me. He gas-lights and the media backs him up so people that are easy to manipulate believe we have the best economy every, since 1969 in fact in terms of jobs and everything... Yet you will find countless videos about not being able to afford rent, not being able to buy a home, not being able to afford to have children, massive debt leaving people homeless, struggling to provide for their families, job loss, taking up a second job just to combat inflation... The list goes on and on.

My husband and I are experiencing this. We could afford a home in 2020 when he was making LESS. He has since gotten 2 sizable raises and we can't afford anything right now other than rundown homes that need work or houses in unsafe areas. We can't even afford to find a place to rent. We have been stuck with family since COVID hit. We can't do any sort of family planning either and my time running out to have children. 

It is just all so aggravating. 

True Biden skulls a couple of Red Bulls and gives a tolerant speech, won't work long term when he gets lost on stage again or forgets something that a 12 year old can remember.

Love Trumps response, "Biden sounds angry or he knows that "he has lost it""!

  • Like 1

 1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of losing it.

Mass Media certainly is!

Love CNN, with the Covid Jab dimwhit woman frothing at the mouth.

Trump has pretty much won, and MSM are going nuts.

  • Like 1

 1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, tmcom said:

Trump has pretty much won, and MSM are going nuts.

"All over but the shoutin" has new meaning but it isn't all over. It will be close and contested. Trump must have a "huge" lead in order to win. The dems know what they have to do and they will do it. Hopefully it won't be enough to overcome the lead Trump has. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, chrysostom said:

"All over but the shoutin" has new meaning but it isn't all over. It will be close and contested. Trump must have a "huge" lead in order to win. The dems know what they have to do and they will do it. Hopefully it won't be enough to overcome the lead Trump has. 

A while ago Hillary Clinton was a shoe in and Trump won by a landslide so official data isn't accurate especially when idiots are getting desperate.

 1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He called that rapist murderer of that young woman and illegal and then apologized for it. Biden is a disgrace and a joke. Everyone that voted for this mindless tyrant is a fool. He was not someone to trust in the '80s or '90s yet somehow became VP in the '00s. And now the president... I just can't anymore. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, britanica said:

It is already going to take a few decades to fix the damage he has done.

Can it be fixed? Not if the most of the people are getting more from the government than they are contributing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/13/2024 at 5:46 AM, chrysostom said:

Can it be fixed? Not if the most of the people are getting more from the government than they are contributing. 

This is a sad reality. The government creates problems that require people to need the government more. This creates more people reliant on the government for not just themselves but their families. This ensures a cycle of self destruction. They did it to the black families in America as an experiment and it worked and now they want the rest of the population just like them. Broken families (single parent households), stuck on welfare, unable or unwilling to work, in poverty, drawn to drugs and crime, and easier to control. When these people call for "diversity" they are saying they want everyone equally unhappy and unable to make it in this country and heavily reliant on the government. I think they were seeing too many people wake up so their solution is to ship in a bunch of illegals that will vote for them, take jobs from people that are against them, and force them into accepting their help one way or another. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...