Haiti has collapsed

I am sure most of you have heard about this by now. The president fled the country, maybe be dead who knows and some cannibal gang leader has taken over. They are killing people in the streets and destroying everything. Under France this was a beautiful and prosperous place... What went wrong? It is so sad to see. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, britanica said:

They don't want to report on it because the media was saying how great it was just 6 years ago.

I watched the news today, (well l watched Queensland News which is a day late or yesterday) and they covered it and are trying to put him back since civil war will happen if the butcher stays in power.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Haiti started having major problems when that hurricane hit them. Even more so just back in 2017 but apparently it was already great! Now they have a cannibal named Barbecue running things. People are making jokes about the US invading and the counter joke is no oil, no freedom. The media will just continue to lie about everything. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 5:51 PM, YellowDragon said:

The media will just continue to lie about everything

That's what they do. You can try to expose the lie but better yet just state the truth whenever you can. Lite the candle. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chrysostom said:

That's what they do. You can try to expose the lie but better yet just state the truth whenever you can. Lite the candle. 

One guy finally said it and stated that Russia the US and other countries run on corruption in todays paper.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I love how the US gaslights our own population intro believing it isn't corrupt. Our government has been severely corrupt since the CIA killed JFK. I will never not feel this was done by any other hand than the US government itself. He wanted to be an honest president and they killed him for it. Just imagine how bad it is now.

• Like 2