US pushes to ban TikTok

YellowDragon

Well, if China does not agree to have a US owned and monitored sector that follows the same guidelines as other US operated apps. 

The bill drawn up is going to the Senate but I hope they are reading it and remove the part where they can accuse a US citizen of working for a foreign enemy and have their site, app, or business shutdown cause you know that will be used against Rumble, Truth, and X.

2 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Well, if China does not agree to have a US owned and monitored sector that follows the same guidelines as other US operated apps. 

The bill drawn up is going to the Senate but I hope they are reading it and remove the part where they can accuse a US citizen of working for a foreign enemy and have their site, app, or business shutdown cause you know that will be used against Rumble, Truth, and X.

Sounds like the US is going alone similar lines to AU, whereby companies and individuals who say what the vaccine is really doing are fined huge sums per day or Google is ordered to block their site.

Although Musk is ignoring it since he has the evidence on his side and knows that our gov, won't take them to court, or a petty scare game to save their arses.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Yeah and this part stood out to me too. They would absolutly use it if it is left in.

I don't exactly trust either side to do the right thing. We don't have elephants and donkeys, we have rats and snakes. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 9:25 PM, tmcom said:

Sounds like the US is going alone similar lines to AU, whereby companies and individuals who say what the vaccine is really doing are fined huge sums per day or Google is ordered to block their site.

Although Musk is ignoring it since he has the evidence on his side and knows that our gov, won't take them to court, or a petty scare game to save their arses.

Elon needs to bring back Vine and give these people a place to go. This can kill TikTok in the western world if done right. Vine was HUGE before Twitter bought it and killed it and TikTok and Musically or something I can't remember the name emerged shortly after.  

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 2:54 AM, chrysostom said:

We have rats and cans. To get rid of the rats we must vote for the cans.

Rats, snacks, and cans then. Cause most of both of these parties are corrupted. I know there is an America First movement on the right though which is good. It needs to grow before it is too late.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 3:06 AM, chrysostom said:

We are all corrupted but hopefully we can still tell which is better. How can you not tell? 

I mean they all want power and money. So I guess which ever one just wants more power and money for America vs giving it away is the right choice?

14 hours ago, Cosmic said:

So I guess which ever one just wants more power and money for America vs giving it away is the right choice?

No. Pay attention to those who play by the rules. You must be able to see who doesn't.

• Like 1