Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

• 1 month later...

Looks like she is at it again. And apparently the world is on fire, (full video) funny hard to see the fire with so many extreme cold events happening globally?

So we call people trying to wake others up, (irony gag) alarmists, lol, l wouldn't say that, "cultists, nutcases, fanatics" or people compensating for being dropped on their heads at birth perhaps, but not that.

I won't mention the Laptop she is using, which can only be made with high temp, smelters using substantial amount of electricity, using reliable coal or gas.

She will give her "I hate you all, baaaa" speech next year!

:classic_laugh:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 10 months later...

4hDItI4.jpg

This is a climate fruitcake at its finest, she cannot admit that cyclones are fewer in number, so makes it personal then uses the well worn out "people are dying, so l am right" comeback, but facts are facts and her climate cult is nothing more than hot air.

• 3 months later...

Maybe I am alone here... Well, no I know I am not. The earth will be fine. It has an intelligent mechanism to take care of itself. You ever see a forest fire completely destroy everything? What happens after - without any intervention from man? It comes back. It always comes back. We need to focus on fixing ourselves lol

• 10 months later...
9 hours ago, JRexx said:

I always laugh when I see those old ads. At the time, that was the science and that was considered safe. Imagine what we will find out 50 years from now.

I expect that people will be shaking their heads wondering how people could be that gullible, just as we are shaking ours as to how pregnant women in the 1950's blindly took the Spinella drug to cure morning sickness.

And doctors in the UK back then were saying that "it is safe for the whole family".

• Like 1

On 2/12/2023 at 8:54 PM, tmcom said:

I expect that people will be shaking their heads wondering how people could be that gullible, just as we are shaking ours as to how pregnant women in the 1950's blindly took the Spinella drug to cure morning sickness.

And doctors in the UK back then were saying that "it is safe for the whole family".

They used to say cocaine was healthy for you! LOL

I know things take time and testing but to assume things are "good" or "healthy" without doing several years of testing and research is just asking for trouble. 

• Like 1