Christ Is King - Is antisemitic now?

JRexx

I am sorry but when did this become a thing?

I feel like people are being forced to change their language once again because some people are getting their feelings hurt over trolls. Why is it that we have to change our life and our language to appease other people so much these days? It just seems like we live in a society filled with bullies.

Like this was never antisemitic until apparently some small white nationalist group started using it to be offensive. I am not going to deny Christ as King. I am not going to change my language for some fringe wackjobs. I didn't do it for the left and I am not going to do it for the right.

We need to stop listening to these people and go back to ignoring them!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JRexx said:

I am sorry but when did this become a thing?

I feel like people are being forced to change their language once again because some people are getting their feelings hurt over trolls. Why is it that we have to change our life and our language to appease other people so much these days? It just seems like we live in a society filled with bullies.

Like this was never antisemitic until apparently some small white nationalist group started using it to be offensive. I am not going to deny Christ as King. I am not going to change my language for some fringe wackjobs. I didn't do it for the left and I am not going to do it for the right.

We need to stop listening to these people and go back to ignoring them!

Yes, just came from the Disney channel or should l say "black American Channel" which is fine but not when it is excessive.

Thank god l found some old cartoons on there, shudder to think how bad PIXAR is!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Seems like it has been used for the last few years but only recently got attention and not a bunch of people are upset. I see a lot of people acting as though Christians are like the Muslims when they use this phrase, committing violence after saying it. But I am not seeing any violence anywhere following this phrase. Never once have I. I am honestly as confused as you are lol

Everything that is tied to DEI and ESG is a problem and it is happening in all westernized countries... America, Canada, the UK, Australia, etc. and it is only going to get worse. They are destroying language to gain power and using people's differences against them.

19 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Everything that is tied to DEI and ESG is a problem and it is happening in all westernized countries... America, Canada, the UK, Australia, etc. and it is only going to get worse. They are destroying language to gain power and using people's differences against them.

I hate that it started getting into gaming and now so many of those suck. Like it started probably 10 years ago but happened so slow and then so suddenly people were not quite sure how to react and a lot of people that were upset over it were labeled all sorts of nasty names like incels. 

• Like 1