Worst Sitcoms ever made

tmcom

Wasn't this based on the success of "Look Whose Talking" with John Travolta and Kirstie Alley? I mean not really a success but a lot of people seemed to find it funny and enjoyed it. I remember watching it when I was younger and liking it. I am sure it isn't quite as good as I remember though lol

9 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Wasn't this based on the success of "Look Whose Talking" with John Travolta and Kirstie Alley? I mean not really a success but a lot of people seemed to find it funny and enjoyed it. I remember watching it when I was younger and liking it. I am sure it isn't quite as good as I remember though lol

I believe so and thankfully it bombed.

• Haha 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

5 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Seinfeld was my favorite sitcom but somehow I missed out on “Curb Your Enthusiasm” with Larry David which may have been the best of all. I am a huge fan of Tracey Ullman who may be the greatest talent on TV especially when she got together with Larry David. I love this video by her: Tracey Ullman - They Don't Know

I was into Seinfeld for a while, and if l had to give my favorite episode the one centered around Muffin Tops would have my vote.

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 4/2/2024 at 4:51 AM, chrysostom said:

Seinfeld was my favorite sitcom but somehow I missed out on “Curb Your Enthusiasm” with Larry David which may have been the best of all. I am a huge fan of Tracey Ullman who may be the greatest talent on TV especially when she got together with Larry David. I love this video by her: Tracey Ullman - They Don't Know

I never watched Seinfeld but I did watch most of Curb. The earlier seasons were the best. The last 3 or 4 kind of fell off. It didn't have the same humor to me. I also liked Always Sunny in the earlier years but the later seasons tanked for me.

• Like 1

They certainly don't make sitcoms like they used to. I liked a lot of the ones from the late '80s and '90s. The early '00s had a few good ones but they fell off a lot. I think the only one I have liked in recent years was How I met Your Mother.