Geomagnetic reversal under way?

Not sure if this topic was brought up here or not but it is something more and more people are talking about and it is being tied to the climate change scam now.

So basically, the earth goes through a  geomagnetic reversal every so many years and this involves the north and the south pole's magnetic fields swapping places. This in theory kicks up storms, flooding, earth quakes, and all sorts... basically it causes everything they are blaming on climate change.

The kicker is that we have been in it for like last 80 or so years and supposedly it has been known. Around the same time it was discovered, they started the climate change nonsense under "global warming" as a means to scam people out of land, money, and freedom. 

That aside, the shift is meant to start slowly and come on fast and shortly after 2030, we will notice more rapid changes and by 2050 is is estimated to be complete. 

Does anyone here know about it? What are your thoughts on it?

• Like 1

I have heard of it but I am not 100% sold on it. I mean this is based on patterns and it seems logical when you look over the main points but it seems just as unlikely as climate change in the back of my mind. If it is true and this does happen and we are not preparing for it, a lot of people will die. It would probably wipe out over half the world's population and set us back several hundred years. 

• Like 1

I hope they are wrong for the sake of how bad things can get if they are right. I do not want to live a life of that level of struggle. It would be so hard and so scary. I already have anxiety, no thanks! lol

I don't fully understand everything with the shift. Like they say ancient Egypt was put under water at one point but I think the water damage to the pyramids likely more has to do with rain. But maybe I am wrong? 

On 4/11/2024 at 3:58 PM, JRexx said:

I have heard of it but I am not 100% sold on it. I mean this is based on patterns and it seems logical when you look over the main points but it seems just as unlikely as climate change in the back of my mind. If it is true and this does happen and we are not preparing for it, a lot of people will die. It would probably wipe out over half the world's population and set us back several hundred years. 

It makes more sense to prepare for something like this than "cLiMaTe ChAnGe"... I hate how stupid people can be with this topic. Uggg.

On 4/12/2024 at 10:11 AM, britanica said:

I hope they are wrong for the sake of how bad things can get if they are right.

Same here. I mean the world is already a mess we don't need more stuff to add to the flames.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2024 at 3:58 PM, JRexx said:

I get that. I can understand why anyone would be skeptical of it. The part that worries is what you mentioned. Hardly anyone is preparing for it. We should be focusing more on making huge greenhouses to grow crops and better structures to protect people against rapid changes as well as be prepared for sudden severe weather outbreaks.   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chrysostom said:

It is not true. Don't waste your time on climate change. 

I know that isn't, just saying that this reversal is feeling a lot like that for me. If this is legit, it is way worse than the fairy tale known as climate change though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, britanica said:

How much do you think they have made off people from their lies? I mean they have been running this big lie since the '60s and the earth should have ended at least 10 times by now. 

Al Gore started out with a few million and ended up with 300m through his dodgy green companies, (which are used to siphon taxpayer money).

Pretty easy set up gov, subsidies companies, siphon the money from them then shut them down so no  one can find out.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I am almost entirely convinced that "global warming"... or wait, "climate change" is just a money laundering scheme for rich people. They probably pay people big money to spread "awareness" of it as well like that British guy that does those insane animal documentaries. I love them but every time he gets preachy about climate change I cringe.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

"climate change" is just a money laundering scheme for rich people

That may be true for those who are into for the money but what it really is is an attack on life. Their primary aim is to reduce the population. And that's the truth. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chrysostom said:

That may be true for those who are into for the money but what it really is is an attack on life. Their primary aim is to reduce the population. And that's the truth. 

I read in today's paper that April was the third warmest month on record then went on to say that our summers are using more energy since it is hotter?

:classic_blink:

I mean really or as l said previously who gives a s...t about warm the warmest on record makes no sense or is a threat to anyone, l mean how is a blue sky birds chirping day going to end it all?

Sounds like the elites embelicles have to say warm since our summers are colder and shorter and wetter than usual, then add the boiling planet crap on the end, or a bit like saying l am going to shoot you dead with a toy gun.

These dimwits would rather go insane than admit defeat and insane is what they are doing. Climate emergency is turning into Flat Earthism on crack.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

It really is a bit of this and that. Like the goal is to lower the global population but I also think they want people in westernized worlds living like 3rd world countries again while they have access to all the luxuries. I would not be shocked if they eventually take the internet away from people that aren't wealthy. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2024 at 2:22 AM, chrysostom said:

They need the internet to control us. We need to use it to protect the truth.

That is fair. It is a tool I think they regret getting popular but know now they can use it to control people. I think this is why they have allowed communism to seep into the school systems because those people will be easier to manipulate and once they are no longer useful, no one will be upset when they get locked up or worse.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JRexx said:

Yup and most parents can't afford to have one not work so you end up with two parents working and too busy to even notice what the schools are doing.

The added income with the second parent working is not that great when you consider the cost of day care and out tax system which puts their wages in a higher tax bracket.

• Like 1