Ice Age to Global Warming, What a scam!

Something I find hilarious is the push for "global cooling" in the 1970s. People will filled with fear that we'd be entering another ice age and it would kill millions of people. It never happened. We now know and honestly should have known back then that we are still coming out of an ice age right now. This is evident by the ice caps. When the ice caps are gone, it is over. 

Now we are being told global warming is an issue. They later changed it to climate change and now call it a climate crisis but the only crisis I see happening on this planet is with people. 

A friend of mine brought up something interesting since seeing what happened in Dubai (cloud seeding lead to massive flooding recently) saying that how do we know they didn't actually cause this "global warming" out of fear of "global cooling" and the cycle will just keep repeating as they actually do more real damage to the environment? 

Climate change is real.. It happens on a smaller scale known as seasons (lol) and a larger scale where the earth shifts itself into a period of warming and a period of cooling to balance everything out. There is nothing we can do to change this process. NOTHING. But if people are trying, it can cause massive problems for us as well as every living creature and plant life on this planet. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Climate change is real.. It happens on a smaller scale known as seasons (lol) and a larger scale where the earth shifts itself into a period of warming and a period of cooling to balance everything out. There is nothing we can do to change this process. NOTHING. But if people are trying, it can cause massive problems for us as well as every living creature and plant life on this planet. 

They are using it to reduce the population. They are anti life.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 2:45 AM, chrysostom said:

They are using it to reduce the population. They are anti life.

What is the thing that they follow like a cult? Where some stone states the world should not have more than a set number of people? I can't remember what it is called but I know a lot of these nutjobs do believe in it and want to make it happen. 

We are the carbon they wish to reduce! 

• Like 1

Life needs carbon which is just goes to show you how dumb and/or evil these people are. More carbon is actually good for plant life which you know, we need to oxygen. They are trying to tell people who grow their own food they are bad for the environment now when growing your own food is probably the best approach using their own logic! You are not relying on trucks to bring your produce thousands of miles to you. 

• Like 2

On 4/25/2024 at 5:21 PM, britanica said:

Life needs carbon which is just goes to show you how dumb and/or evil these people are. More carbon is actually good for plant life which you know, we need to oxygen. They are trying to tell people who grow their own food they are bad for the environment now when growing your own food is probably the best approach using their own logic! You are not relying on trucks to bring your produce thousands of miles to you. 

I never thought of that argument. Going to use it next time I see someone saying having your own garden is bad for the environment! What an absolute joke these people are. I feel bad for the people that just blindly believe any of these lies. 

• Like 2