WTF Happened In 1971?

YellowDragon

Recently discovered this site: https://wtfhappenedin1971.com/

I wanted to make a thread for it since it showcases everything that has gone wrong and is going wrong in the US and everything really took off after 1971. Everything just got worse! I feel almost as if the US has been in a crisis and crash since then but people were too comfortable to notice... Until now. Now everyone is feeling the damaging affects of it all. 

Take a look at the charts on the site. Save and post any that you find particularly interesting and let's discuss it! 

(Just right-click and save, every graph is a single image) 

This one I find to be particularly troubling: 

federdebtheldbypublic2021.jpg.7664090ea376b16964ebb64100c1d9e3.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Recently discovered this site: https://wtfhappenedin1971.com/

I wanted to make a thread for it since it showcases everything that has gone wrong and is going wrong in the US and everything really took off after 1971. Everything just got worse! I feel almost as if the US has been in a crisis and crash since then but people were too comfortable to notice... Until now. Now everyone is feeling the damaging affects of it all. 

Take a look at the charts on the site. Save and post any that you find particularly interesting and let's discuss it! 

(Just right-click and save, every graph is a single image) 

This one I find to be particularly troubling: 

federdebtheldbypublic2021.jpg.7664090ea376b16964ebb64100c1d9e3.jpg

That happened since Bush and his next of kin both wanted a 5 star disability setup that is a fine idea but not if the costs bankrupt a country.

Australia is going the same way well that and throwing money away on that climate crap.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

12 hours ago, tmcom said:

Australia is going the same way well that and throwing money away on that climate crap.

All westernized countries are doing the same thing. Mass imports of migrants that will cause inflation and crime. Funding wars they have no business funding. Protecting the rainbow class for profits. Discriminating against Christians and white people openly and proudly. And of course, funding climate change. Now why would they all be doing this at the same time?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, JRexx said:

Now why would they all be doing this at the same time?

Good question. No clear answer. A sign of the times we are supposed to watch for. How can we prepare for the end? Hang on to what is good. Truth.

• Like 2

I think the reason they are doing this is to make it easier to control people. If you have everyone fighting each other, the "governments" of the world can more easily strip wealth and power away from people. Divide and conquer comes to mind. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I think the reason they are doing this is to make it easier to control people

Yes, but to what end. Where do they want to take us. You could say to reduce the population to make the world a better place to live but first they have to make it miserable for everyone. How will they know when we can start enjoying life again?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrysostom said:

Yes, but to what end. Where do they want to take us. You could say to reduce the population to make the world a better place to live but first they have to make it miserable for everyone. How will they know when we can start enjoying life again?

They wanted 500 million globally in tune with nature, (going by the global warming data some of the elite follow) and whoever was left from the pandemic, (Covid vaccine) who wasn't already dead or dying or the small handful that didn't take it they wanted to turn into slaves.

Since the smart ones cannot be controlled to take the jab which the elite presumed would be lethal by then would be small enough so the police could handle them in each country.

That is the trouble with schychotic billionaires they believe that they are above everyone,(including God) and see themselves as the elite and the rest as something destroying the planet.

These arse...les can do anything and get away with anything as long as they can sell it to the masses.

But their original plan has failed so it has gone into "covering their arses" and "making the world accept electronic currency controlled by one bank".

The climate emergency is looking more ridiculous by the day and people wearing masks and taking their next Covid jab is almost zero.

As are people ditching going in for Cancer screenings.

And the jabbed well they can see the no prior medical issues, healthy people dropping dead everywhere for no reason at all and all likely or have been vaccinated.  And some are becoming schychotic since they want to cling into their soapboxes so much, and attack the non vaxxed so badly.

I guess it all boils down to realizing that humanity is this sick and evil, some cannot accept that and will gladly jab away to prove it but their narrative is crumbling.

Humanity is headed for a new golden age but not the one that they have in mind.

• Like 3

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 5/6/2024 at 8:03 AM, tmcom said:

I guess it all boils down to realizing that humanity is this sick

We are sick and social justice will not heal us. It is just a distraction from what is really needed. Religion. 

• Like 2

At this point, I think the only one that can fix this large scale of a mess is God and when he decides to, it will get done. 

I just think everyone should be prepared. Learning basic survival skills, focusing on being able to be as independent as possible.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I think the only one that can fix this large scale of a mess is God

Yes but we still need to do what we can to protect the truth. It will not only set you free, it will make you happy. 

• Like 1