So Much For Climate Change

A friend of mine has a shirt that says "Climate Change Is Real" and below it shows Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. I always get a chuckle when he wears it.

I wish more people would wake up to what is really happening. They have so many people fooled. My favorite is the people that spread climate alarmism and own multi-million dollar beach front property in the zones they tell us will be under water in 10 to 20 years. 

• Like 1

I do believe it is happening though also think the planet will through up counter measures, like the heavier US winters and winters of the geographically  global south.

I also think the pace of it is exaggerated for political means.

The rain forest destruction which continues is making typhoons and hurricanes stronger, due to the lack of negative ions released by tropical rain forests.

Aircraft travel is thinning out the ozone layer as hot air climbs higher allowing stronger sun rays to hit us.

Fossil fuel consumption is too high though how we reduce that without fossil fuels and even nuclear is risky just ask the French or Japanese, hush hush now. I think through progressive taxation to try and get those that can afford it make better choices. 

As immigration climbs and more roads, showers etc are needed fuel use will increase.

BEVs with large and heavy batteries cannot be the only answer, surely.

Edited by tmcom
Excessive empty space

• 2 months later...

Our idiot gov, in action!

UeZ8yst.jpg

So King Charles or the King of Fools is going to open the binge/6 star hotel fest?

Can't wait for Gores rant again, or the world will end again in 18 months if we do nothing, l mean really who buys this s....!

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Didn't that weird autistic sweed girl say the earth was going to end in 2019?

I just can't with this nonsense anymore. They have been peddling this BS since the '60s and every few years we are going to die in another 10 years if nothing changes so they force changes on people that didn't ask for it while allowing India and China to pollute more. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JRexx said:

Didn't that weird autistic sweed girl say the earth was going to end in 2019?

I just can't with this nonsense anymore. They have been peddling this BS since the '60s and every few years we are going to die in another 10 years if nothing changes so they force changes on people that didn't ask for it while allowing India and China to pollute more. 

Agreed it is a scam peddled by elites who want some worldwide disaster to gain more power and control.

But it is getting so stupid now, (hottest year etc and Australia is seeing floods and rain in some parts, and we are using heaters at night in December, which is normally warm nights) that it is becoming an ongoing joke.

These clowns are trying to push this boiling seas rubbish in a mini ice age, which explains the stupid part and why l see anyone pushing this as a stand up comedian.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2023 at 9:24 PM, tmcom said:

Agreed it is a scam peddled by elites who want some worldwide disaster to gain more power and control.

But it is getting so stupid now, (hottest year etc and Australia is seeing floods and rain in some parts, and we are using heaters at night in December, which is normally warm nights) that it is becoming an ongoing joke.

These clowns are trying to push this boiling seas rubbish in a mini ice age, which explains the stupid part and why l see anyone pushing this as a stand up comedian.

Wasn't this all debunked several times now that as the ice caps melt it cools the earth down again to self-regulate the temps and there is honestly nothing that can be done to stop this process? Like it makes sense the earth has built in mechanics to balance the ecosystems. We see this in nature every season! 

6 hours ago, JRexx said:

Wasn't this all debunked several times now that as the ice caps melt it cools the earth down again to self-regulate the temps and there is honestly nothing that can be done to stop this process? Like it makes sense the earth has built in mechanics to balance the ecosystems. We see this in nature every season! 

Yes we had our last mini ice age around the late 1800's, (England Thames river freezing over) and with the industrial revolution taking place this globally warming rubbish should have taken off.

Global warmists are really flat earthers now they keep seeing proof that it isn't real and keep buying it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, tmcom said:

Global warmists are really flat earthers now they keep seeing proof that it isn't real and keep buying it.

I want to put this on a shirt. I will have to clean it up a bit and shorten it but I feel like it is something my brother would laugh at. 

I mean this entire thing is such a joke and the people that believe this crap are listening to the people that will continue to fly on private jets and go traveling on large boats and drive gas powered cars... Like wake the hell up already! lol

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...