Do you believe in possibility of life in other galaxies?

leon88

With over a hundred billion galaxies in the universe. It is hard for me to believe that there is not at least one other solar system with life. Especially, when some scientists claim that they have already found some exoplanets that can be like Earth.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, leon88 said:
With over a hundred billion galaxies in the universe. It is hard for me to believe that there is not at least one other solar system with life. Especially, when some scientists claim that they have already found some exoplanets that can be like Earth.

Agreed.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

The universe is very large and it has many galaxies and some of them can contain planets where some forms of life can exist. Moreover, some scientists claim that the second Earth might be found. I want to mention is that Earth's atmosphere not only gives us O2 but also saves us from the harmful rays of the sun. This is also very rare, none of the planets in the solar system has that kind of atmosphere. There are many other things that may extinct all life on Earth but are not happening because the Earth is, the way it is(example: Earth's magnetic property)
Soo, the chance might be not high.

There is one theory about Proxima B. Some interesting ideas about Proxima B must be mentioned. Some scientists claim that this exoplanet might be the second Earth. What do you think about that? Although, another group of scientists consider Proxima B as only the closest planet to Earth outside of our system and there is no reason to consider that this makes it life-supporting. I`d like to hear what do you think about this point. I hope that such technology like James Webb space telescope or Ariel space telescope will help us in finding some new exoplanets and give more hints where life can exists. https://www.skyrora.com/blog/uk-space-news

1 hour ago, leon88 said:

There is one theory about Proxima B. Some interesting ideas about Proxima B must be mentioned. Some scientists claim that this exoplanet might be the second Earth. What do you think about that? Although, another group of scientists consider Proxima B as only the closest planet to Earth outside of our system and there is no reason to consider that this makes it life-supporting. I`d like to hear what do you think about this point. I hope that such technology like James Webb space telescope or Ariel space telescope will help us in finding some new exoplanets and give more hints where life can exists. https://www.skyrora.com/blog/uk-space-news

I think you should watch these videos, life may be closer to home.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...