Elizabeth

Billybass

ive lived with elizabeth for over 8 months now this is just one of the videos ive caught her on,ive got to know her on a personal level and know she is 26yrs old and from the 17th century and she was born and lived on the land i now live on,i know all this because we can actually speak too each other just like normal people do,and interact with each other some of the things i will post at a ltr date will change your idea,s of the afterlife i will begin with the history of the area were i live k.u.hull UK, castlehill,kestrel ave.so for now im compiling all the information evidence ect for posting it may take awhile but do let me know your thoughts on the video !

• Like 1

ive lived with elizabeth for over 8 months now this is just one of the videos ive caught her on,ive got to know her on a personal level and know she is 26yrs old and from the 17th century and she was born and lived on the land i now live on,i know all this because we can actually speak too each other just like normal people do,and interact with each other some of the things i will post at a ltr date will change your idea,s of the afterlife i will begin with the history of the area were i live k.u.hull UK, castlehill,kestrel ave.so for now im compiling all the information evidence ect for posting it may take awhile but do let me know your thoughts on the video !

it won't convince the skeptics, but l doubt that anything would. Or l am great at seeing them, but hopeless for the hearing part.

:classic_ohmy:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 8/7/2021 at 4:07 PM, tmcom said:

it won't convince the skeptics, but l doubt that anything would. Or l am great at seeing them, but hopeless for the hearing part.

:classic_ohmy:

i take no notice of sceptics,a sceptic is no longer one when it happens too them,ive known a few who have changed there opinion,its mainly due to a lack of understanding, i can understand there opinion !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Billybass said:

Seeing and hearing is up to the spirit ect,thay are almost certainly around at any given time but what ive learned over time the more time you are with them ie in the same home, the more in tune you become with them 👍

Perhaps, but l have been in the same room with several others, who, could see what l was seeing and a few that could hear.

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2021 at 11:07 AM, tmcom said:

Perhaps, but l have been in the same room with several others, who, could see what l was seeing and a few that could hear.

ive been in the same situation i think we all have the ability to hear+see spirits but it needs a certain amount of lets say power by the spirit too make its self known ,i have no problems myself in seeing hearing spirits its a everyday thing for me with elizabeth who now stays most days and lets herself be known by a touch and a bright flash then freezing cold,im in a really weird situation were she has let her self be known to my two daughters now,by her touching them and letting them touch her which is a sort of relief for me that others sense feel her ect,i will post more on her and evidence at a ltr date !

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...