Biden, Biden, Biden

tmcom

I wasn't going to post this, but this guy is so funny, had to, (l cannot believe that someone would vote for him)?

So if you don't vote for him, your house will burn down, (he doesn't mention if an arsonist will light the match)?

His campaign is going from strength to strength.

:classic_laugh:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, the silent masses have voted, and apparently want , lockdowns, masks and unnecessary restrictions everywhere they go?

They also want the space program to come to a halt, (forget about landing on the moon in 2024) and possibly the moon space station, but at least NASA will get their funding back to make up some charts?

And the police will lose a lot of their funding and peaceful protests will continue, (torching a full carpark is peaceful).

And electricity will rise at least by 20%, with more blackouts, but that is the climate's fault.

Biden and our Premier are one and the same, except our one is only insane, and doesn't forget who his children are.

Shudder to think how he will go meeting up with the Queen, (guaranteed that he will mess up ma'am with Sir).

I would say that after 4 years of embarrassing the US, and giving us something to laugh at, Americans will be begging Trump back in.

And no Covid scare campaign?

:classic_cool:

Hey TM, intensely busy at the moment but I wanted to squeeze in a post .

Here's my take. I'm quite sure now that Trump will win the next fours years. Question, have you read into any of the rumors about a program so named  "Project Looking Glass?"

I wanted to get your comments on this very strange "Time Travel Contraption"

Hope to do more when the smoke clears....

Cheer's,

Mal

8 hours ago, M-Albion said:

Hey TM, intensely busy at the moment but I wanted to squeeze in a post .

Here's my take. I'm quite sure now that Trump will win the next fours years. Question, have you read into any of the rumors about a program so named  "Project Looking Glass?"

I really want to believe that also, (funny not a word from the media today, about the above screwup, if Trump did likewise, it would be mass media on steroids).

I wanted to get your comments on this very strange "Time Travel Contraption"

Sure, l would be interested, (about the only thing l remember about Project, LG, is reference to it from the 1960's Time Tunnel tv series).

I know quite a lot about Star Gate though.

Hope to do more when the smoke clears....

Cheer's,

Mal

:classic_happy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently they are also putting Biden on a pedestal, or at least some gov, hack with pretty good Photoshopping skills is, (l have pushed contrast, and brightness so it is more obvious).

m7QfTYx.jpg

The lady with the lemon fetish, may be ok, but making Biden look like a saint, phew.

This guy is good, but has slipped up, or Biden looks larger than life, with a faint glow. This is obvious by the glow around his foot, but the other one, doesn't show anything.

Or in order to do this they would have to clean him up, and decrease the rest of the image, to keep the distortion while making him look slightly larger then add, a slight glow, which was probably done by hand, to reduce it being obvious.

The rest of him May, get away with it, but his foot nope, someone has fiddled with this to put this inept president on a pedestal, which is of no surprize with his, sermon speeches around saving the world.

:classic_wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There we have it, Biden is a joke and owns the Afghanistan nightmare, and Harris the second one, owns the Mexican border disaster.

Inflation way up, and oil supplies are back to expensive and uncertain.

And best of all they cannot rely on dodgy postal votes anymore, Trump is a shoe in.

:classic_happy:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...