NASA admits that Mars has water

tmcom

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-confirms-evidence-that-liquid-water-flows-on-today-s-mars

Salty water, under ice at the poles in summertime, (groan) but still. If Mars has salty water, then it may have salty lakes, and lakes so big they could be classified as oceans. Oceans, forms clouds, etc!

I know NASA will never go this far, but the possibility it there, and as we know from the other thread, it is not speculation.

:classic_happy:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tmcom,

Let me put this to you straight, I agree with our position, vis-a-vis NASA and their position regrading water, clouds and atmosphere 100%!

I too have a membership over at  New Mars Forum (great site btw) and have followed  your work there every time I logged on and will be connecting with you on your new site for sure. So keep an eye out.

So you saw what happened to me at UM? UM has got to be the absolute worst discussion forum I've ever encountered, just incredibly obnoxious people!

Anyway, I like Mars and have done so for about even years (with any focus) and very keen to post my work with supporting NASA and ESA images. I hope that's alright with you? Could you let me know on that point?

Until them, cheers!

MAL

3 hours ago, M-Albion said:

Hey Tmcom,

Let me put this to you straight, I agree with our position, vis-a-vis NASA and their position regrading water, clouds and atmosphere 100%!

I too have a membership over at  New Mars Forum (great site btw) and have followed  your work there every time I logged on and will be connecting with you on your new site for sure. So keep an eye out.

Lol, good to hear, and if you are not yet aware SpaceNut is a mod here. :classic_happy:

So you saw what happened to me at UM? UM has got to be the absolute worst discussion forum I've ever encountered, just incredibly obnoxious people!

Agreed, which is one of the reasons l set this up. Seems a bit counter intuitive that someone would set up a forum about alternative views, then use mods who don't believe in it, or allow a small army of skeptics to run rampant, (and yeah, l have had some run ins with the Admin there.

I tried to set up the Curiosity ,...mission one there, and it was a blood bath, or l was trying to show about 20 people, who didn't want to believe that NASA was lying, that doubt was there.

I was relieved when they shut it down.

This forum, l am open to all of this stuff, and have carefully screened the Mods, and as for skeptical members, that is fine also, the TOS are there for all to see.

Anyway, I like Mars and have done so for about seven years (with any focus) and very keen to post my work with supporting NASA and ESA images. I hope that's alright with you? Could you let me know on that point?

Until them, cheers!

MAL

Umm, sure, but the same rules apply at the NM, as here for the Mars Curiosity Stealth Mission thread, a few images, (preferably imgur or Dropbox) is fine, but if you have a lot of images, best to create a separate thread.

Just checked and there doesn't seem to be an edit button so I can clean the post after it's posted, are you aware of that?

Edit option should be in the top, right hand corner, (you should see three dots on each of your posts) but you need to be logged in to edit.

Let me know if that is not there, and l will look into it. :classic_ohmy:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tmcom said:

Lol, good to hear, and if you are not yet aware SpaceNut is a mod here. :classic_happy:

Agreed, which is one of the reasons l set this up. Seems a bit counter intuitive that someone would set up a forum about alternative views, then use mods who don't believe in it, or allow a small army of skeptics to run rampant, (and yeah, l have had some run ins with the Admin there.

I tried to set up the Curiosity ,...mission one there, and it was a blood bath, or l was trying to show about 20 people, who didn't want to believe that NASA was lying, that doubt was there.

I was relieved when they shut it down.

This forum, l am open to all of this stuff, and have carefully screened the Mods, and as for skeptical members, that is fine also, the TOS are there for all to see.

Umm, sure, but the same rules apply at the NM, as here for the Mars Curiosity Stealth Mission thread, a few images, (preferably imgur or Dropbox) is fine, but if you have a lot of images, best to create a separate thread.

Edit option should be in the top, right hand corner, (you should see three dots on each of your posts) but you need to be logged in to edit.

Let me know if that is not there, and l will look into it. :classic_ohmy:

Yes, i did see Spacenut is here, that's great, he's great addition and super smart, I look forward to picking his brain.

Yep do agree, we need good skepticism, in my mind, sometimes it not what you have to say but the way you say it. Something they do not promote on UM.

I've been using Imageshack for quite sometime now, it's silky smooth but has a great feature in allowing the user to select about from 10 image sizes to post from instead of having to resize yourself, which is good for me believing in the old saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words" . Besides, I had a Thalamic stroke about 8 months back and since then, I need to work hard at using both hands efficiently.

Yes for sure, we need to keep the posts to stay "on topic" and not dilute the thread. I'll be sure to keep this in mind.

Love all the forum titles here, you nailed it! Also, I love the mission statement. I too believe in good evidence and not wild speculation!

Cheers!

Mal

Oh btw, I'm on US Pacific time zone, what yours?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

Yes, i did see Spacenut is here, that's great, he's great addition and super smart, I look forward to picking his brain.

Yep do agree, we need good skepticism, in my mind, sometimes it not what you have to say but the way you say it. Something they do not promote on UM.

I've been using Imageshack for quite sometime now, it's silky smooth but has a great feature in allowing the user to select about from 10 image sizes to post from instead of having to resize yourself, which is good for me believing in the old saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words" .

Besides, I had a Thalamic stroke about 8 months back and since then, I need to work hard at using both hands efficiently.

Yes for sure, we need to keep the posts to stay "on topic" and not dilute the thread. I'll be sure to keep this in mind.

Love all the forum titles here, you nailed it! Also, I love the mission statement. I too believe in good evidence and not wild speculation!

Cheers!

Mal

Oh btw, I'm on US Pacific time zone, what yours?

Ok, l use imgur, (wasn't aware of that one).

Stroke, ok, sorry to hear about that, l take it you can use the mouse with either hand then, (l have learned to use either, since my right hands fingers are sore, due to overuse).

Thankyou Mal, l tried to create the most beautiful forum around, so members will enjoy posting here, (no stark white backgrounds). I also created an open forum, based on the Disney movie Tomorrowland, (one of my domain name, options) or a world created on facts and evidence driving the community instead of fear.

Me, l live in AU/VIC, so not sure about the time thing, but l will be going to bed soon so...:classic_sleep:

5 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

Hey, I just received a notification (11 mins ago) from you but when I went to where your post should be, your post is nowhere to be found, very odd.

May be a glitch?

No, not a glitch, that was for the "trophy" l gave you, (similar to UM).

Hey TM, we have posted  many discussion points on the New Mars Forum evidence which indicates to my eyes at least, that the  NASA "corner office crowed" have been covering up evidence for decades. That's not to say,  all are complicit in the cover-up, they are not. But academia is very effective, in choosing the right people who wish nothing more to stay within the walls of their profession.

Mars does have a far denser atmosphere than we have been taught to believe from birth.  The planet in dust red and  very dead with an atmosphere so thin, it's quite impossible to breath.  And if that's not enough, the radiation will undoubtedly kill you within hours !

These conclusions are wrong IMO.

About a year ago, i found this incredible image of the Martian globe with pretty decent resolution. So, I decided to take a viewer right up to the very edge of the atmosphere...for a close look!

They are not clouds, but a continuous thick atmosphere circulating the globe!

As always, viewed best in the highest resolution your bandwidth can handle.

This is a slow moving video in order to see the many forms and undulations in the surface. This video was banned on UM.

• Like 1

Hey TM, we have posted  many discussion points on the New Mars Forum evidence which indicates to my eyes at least, that the  NASA "corner office crowed" have been covering up evidence for decades. That's not to say,  all are complicit in the cover-up, they are not. But academia is very effective, in choosing the right people who wish nothing more to stay within the walls of their profession.

Mars does have a far denser atmosphere than we have been taught to believe from birth.  The planet in dust red and  very dead with an atmosphere so thin, it's quite impossible to breath.  And if that's not enough, the radiation will undoubtedly kill you within hours !

These conclusions are wrong IMO.

About a year ago, i found this incredible image of the Martian globe with pretty decent resolution. So, I decided to take a viewer right up to the very edge of the atmosphere...for a close look!

They are not clouds, but a continuous thick atmosphere circulating the globe!

As always, viewed best in the highest resolution your bandwidth can handle.

This is a slow moving video in order to see the many forms and undulations in the surface. This video was banned on UM.

Nice one, yes pretty solid evidence that Mars atmosphere is just as strong as our one is, (reminds me of the ESA high res, one l posted on NM).

ViEMdz9.jpg

Doesn't surprize me much that UM, deleted it, the Mod over there in charge of Astronomy, is one of a kind.

:classic_dry:

21 hours ago, tmcom said:

Nice one, yes pretty solid evidence that Mars atmosphere is just as strong as our one is, (reminds me of the ESA high res, one l posted on NM).

ViEMdz9.jpg

Doesn't surprize me much that UM, deleted it, the Mod over there in charge of Astronomy, is one of a kind.

:classic_dry:

Yeah, I think you are right

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 5:19 PM, M-Albion said:

Hey Tmcom,

Until them, cheers!

MAL

Yep, agreed!

:classic_cool:

On 10/28/2020 at 11:25 PM, tmcom said:

Yep, agreed!

:classic_cool:

TM, I've been studying the Martian surface for over 7 years and from my perspective at least, there is life on this planet and intelligent too, there Zero chance,  "in my mind", that would convince me otherwise.

I would like the opportunity to exhibit my findings if that's OK with you of course?  However, what I highly recommend though, is to find yourself a pair of Red/Cyan 3D glasses.

Mars in 3D is fantastic, you'll be wondering why you haven't a found a pair  sooner.

Oh and BTW, I'm really an easy, polite  person, so please don't read my posts on UM as typical.

cheers!

Malcolm

2 hours ago, M-Albion said:

TM, I've been studying the Martian surface for over 7 years and from my perspective at least, there is life on this planet and intelligent too, there Zero chance,  "in my mind", that would convince me otherwise.

Yep, a 12 year old kid, could point a $100 telescope at Mars, and see that also.

2 hours ago, M-Albion said:

I would like the opportunity to exhibit my findings if that's OK with you of course?  However, what I highly recommend though, is to find yourself a pair of Red/Cyan 3D glasses.

Mars in 3D is fantastic, you'll be wondering why you haven't a found a pair  sooner.

cheers!

Malcolm

Of course, and as you have probably guessed from the New Mars posts, l have lost my 3D glasses.

:classic_ohmy:

4 hours ago, tmcom said:

Yep, a 12 year old kid, could point a $100 telescope at Mars, and see that also.

Of course, and as you have probably guessed from the New Mars posts, l have lost my 3D glasses.

:classic_ohmy:

yes, even younger.

3d glasses are cheap enough on Amazon and worth every penny,

https://www.amazon.com.au/Artibetter-Glasses-Cinema-Viewing-Without/dp/B07SPKQK6Q/ref=sr_1_25?dchild=1&keywords=3d+anaglyph+glasses&qid=1604416374&refinements=p_n_prime_domestic%3A6845357051&rnid=6963563051&sr=8-25

• Like 1