Trump

tmcom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I never liked Trump as a person. I didn't even like him when he was first elected. By 2018, I was actually impressed with what he had been doing as president and at this point, he is the best president I have witnessed in my lifetime (I believe JFK was the last "real" president we have had).

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 11/6/2022 at 4:29 AM, tmcom said:

Trump is definitely running for office, and will turn the US around again, Biden needs to retire and then some.

:classic_happy:

Certainly seems this way. A lot of people are fighting over him and DeSantis though. Like some people are saying they would vote for him and not Trump while others are saying they would vote for Trump and not him. People need to not let this come between them. America needs to get rid of this woke green agenda that is ruining the country. I think DeSantis should run in 2028. He needs to remain in Florida for now. He still has a lot he can fix. 

20 hours ago, britanica said:

Certainly seems this way. A lot of people are fighting over him and DeSantis though. Like some people are saying they would vote for him and not Trump while others are saying they would vote for Trump and not him. People need to not let this come between them. America needs to get rid of this woke green agenda that is ruining the country. I think DeSantis should run in 2028. He needs to remain in Florida for now. He still has a lot he can fix. 

From what l read today, the Republications will win the Senate or Congress which opens the door to Trump getting back in and Biden not.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 11/8/2022 at 10:42 AM, tmcom said:

From what l read today, the Republications will win the Senate or Congress which opens the door to Trump getting back in and Biden not.

They are going to win the House and the Senate is going to come down to Georgia which we won't know the results for until December or January. It is going into a runoff so who ever wins that will gain the Senate. Without it, Kamala is the tie breaker. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 1:36 PM, britanica said:

They are going to win the House and the Senate is going to come down to Georgia which we won't know the results for until December or January. It is going into a runoff so who ever wins that will gain the Senate. Without it, Kamala is the tie breaker. 

Looks like I was wrong about the Senate. They won it either way with or without Georgia. I use this site to track everything: https://www.reuters.com/graphics/USA-ELECTION/RESULTS/dwvkdgzdqpm/

And it seems the House is going to be closer than previously predicted. 

• Like 1