What Movie would you recommend?

tmcom

Phew, l dunno good enough story for this sort of thing, but Bruce Willis seems to be churning out movies, with great visuals in some areas and saving money in others, (if you are hoping that this is like Alien 2 forget it).

Or the space scenes are great, but most of the buildings seem to be made out of corrugated tin?

It is a pity since they could have done a lot more with this idea, but as l said Bruce is churning out Sci-Fi's like Maccers puts out Big Macks, so l am going off what he is dishing out.

This is worth renting but that is about all.

:classic_mellow:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Getting more into 80's movies, since back then we had great songs, and more sanity.

Typical teen format, (worth renting, and maybe buying) and yep, same college they used in Back to the Future Part 1; and from the looks of it the same dance party? Both movies were made around the same time, so probably a coincidence.

:classic_happy:

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, tmcom said:

Yeah, I know, but it has the chick out of Star Trek, Discovery, and all of the Warner Bros, cartoon characters are brought back to life, with decent vioce-overs, (can't pass that up).

:classic_happy:

Just finished watching it, and sure the storyline is oh, hum, but the character development, "magic". Great, "escape" movie.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just watched it, and spectacular is an understatement, but l wouldn't watch it in the cinemas, (if they are open where l live) since with the ads it is 3 hours, (movie, 2.30).

Worth renting, or should l say streaming, (probably be a few months before it is rentable) but buying, l dunno.

Some scenes are impressive, and bring back the magic of Star Wars, (which is really saying something, considering the cookie cutter movies out there).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, what can l say, a good/great movie, with a few of the original crew, doing more than saying hi, and Igor even shows up, (even though he passed away).

2.5 hours long, (with ad's).

And stay til the end credits, (scene at the end).

:classic_cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Opening scene is what the world was like 65 million years ago, and very realistic, or beautifully done.

And l have seen it, and hmm, glad l didn't go to the cinema since it was drawn out and not wall to wall action, which is what l was half hoping for.

And three hours with ad's, which put me off going out to see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Finally got to see this, probably their, (PIXAR's) first flop at the box office, for two key reasons, one people couldn't get their heads around the idea that Andy went to see this and then got the toy, (raises questions as to he is computer animated so is this computer animated or live action) and second we equate Buzz with Superman or the traditional family unit, etc, and this movie had two lesbians raising a family, (l know don't go there).

Which sets a bad precedence, (gay characters in Star trek, etc works but not a family friendly movie), bad move.

A pity since it had a good story and visuals but lacked elsewhere.

• 7 months later...

Can I say a movie I would not recommend? I got dragged into going to see the Barbie movie and I hated most of it but I will be honest, Ken was the shining star of the movie. I actually felt bad for him. The entire movie just has Barbie and friends crapping on him while he is pouring his heart and soul out to her. Yikes. 

• Like 1