New hypothesis?

If we cannot effectively travel faster than the speed of light, then even if there are Aliens out there, we'll be unlikely to discover them.  This because there are Earth like planets out there, but they are many many light years away. 

However, what about other universes in the multiverse that touch our own, if very slightly.  Any contact would be 2D rather than 3D, but the closest universes to us I would expect to be most like our own.

It could explain ghosts, ie incorporal images, or flying objects with no radar signature, because don't have any mass in our universe.

Just some rambling musings.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nick the Noodle said:

If we cannot effectively travel faster than the speed of light, then even if there are Aliens out there, we'll be unlikely to discover them.  This because there are Earth like planets out there, but they are many many light years away. 

However, what about other universes in the multiverse that touch our own, if very slightly.  Any contact would be 2D rather than 3D, but the closest universes to us I would expect to be most like our own.

It could explain ghosts, ie incorporal images, or flying objects with no radar signature, because don't have any mass in our universe.

Just some rambling musings.

Easy they use a craft that can move into higher dimensions and fly, (transition is probably more accurate) from any point in the know universe in about two weeks.

Similar to a craft with a million vaults surrounding it, (US has those with a nuclear reactor and capacitors and metal shell).

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

12 hours ago, tmcom said:

Easy they use a craft that can move into higher dimensions and fly, (transition is probably more accurate) from any point in the know universe in about two weeks.

Similar to a craft with a million vaults surrounding it, (US has those with a nuclear reactor and capacitors and metal shell).

3rd Space?  Good film :classic_cool:.

• Like 1

I do wonder if "time skipping" is a thing that some other life form has created in another area of the universe or another dimension. A lot of the stars we see in the night sky are not even there anymore and new ones we have not even yet seen. Yet we have all these stories of people seeing objects that escape radar and seemingly disappear on camera. 

• 1 month later...

I believe in worm holes and stargates and am just thankful if they exist we have either not found them or worked out how to use them.

If we think any alien races who are more technically advanced are not going to either enslave us or kill us then I wold say you have no knowledge of history.

2 hours ago, Truthseeker1 said:

I believe in worm holes and stargates and am just thankful if they exist we have either not found them or worked out how to use them.

If we think any alien races who are more technically advanced are not going to either enslave us or kill us then I wold say you have no knowledge of history.

I have doubts about the Star Gate idea, (l have watched them all also) but wormholes connecting all stars in the known universe is likely, (the middle of most stars could create a stable wormhole which would seek out similar anomalies,or other stats).

So a race about to connect to one then ride it to another star, (and getting out before being destroyed is plausible).

But aliens races, (like in the movies) no not likely, or taking wars to a level where destroying planets is part of that war wouldn't last long. Or the more advanced the bigger the destruction until universes and galaxies are part of the mix, or very advanced races would risk destroying everything to win.

Quite insane and it wouldn't happen. Races advanced enough know that bigger better leads to extinction.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png