US Stargate Program

tmcom

I have messed about with it, with some pretty cool discoveries, the least of which is seeing what the PlayStation will look like in the year 2100. Actually PlayStation will merge with a rival corporation, and headsets will be a thing of the past.

What it looks like in the year 2170, too weird to explain.

:classic_cool:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

https://farsight.org/WhatIsRemoteViewing.html

For example, new research indicates that alternate futures actually do exist, and that the past exists simultaneously with the present. New research also suggests that information transfer across time does not require enormous energy consumption that would be associated with worm hole singularities. These questions are among the most profound addressed by science today.

Interesting read, or this group is messing about with RV, and they say that they are showing videos giving a one month in the future prediction, but unfortunately without sitting through a pretty drawn-out explanation, l cannot figure out what they are targeting for verification, (maybe l need to bite the bullet and watch it all).

I have to admit l didn't see any 2 options cropping up when l tried it, l just targeted the same area, from a few years to a million.

And what are the highlights, in the year 2033, NASA will finally come clean, about Mars in general, or land on one of Mars moons and show a closeup image of the monolith there, finally giving solid evidence of alien life.

By the year 2050, Grays will be walking among us, and we won't care, (and why should we, l have seen zero evidence of the three races on Mars being hostile, (that is for Hollywood and so called interviewing megalomaniac aliens in area 51, supposedly)).

Princess Lea type 3D projection smart phones by the year 2023, and so forth.

Once l got into the 100,000,s category, then it got hazy, (literally) or our planets vibration was being raised so much, it was harder to see anything, although l did glimpse a car or two, (basically a sleek, clear bubble with occupants inside).

But this group does show their high success rate in predicting Bitcoin trends, l tried that also last year and got it right, although l didn't go far enough to predict the upturn.

• 2 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 9:33 PM, tmcom said:

I have messed about with it, with some pretty cool discoveries, the least of which is seeing what the PlayStation will look like in the year 2100. Actually PlayStation will merge with a rival corporation, and headsets will be a thing of the past.

What it looks like in the year 2170, too weird to explain.

Hi,

Personally I feel that the above poorly researched utoob video is disinformation, whether intentional or accidental.   I have personally seen a non-military RV student perform multiple accurate RVing. That person, whom I am not at liberty to reveal was a member of Dr. Steven Greer's UAP CSETI organization. She claimed that she 'invented' CSETI Coherent Thought Sequencing (CTS) which was used to 'invite' alien craft to locations of viewing by CSETI members.

I courted her to join my secret scientific UAP research group to participate in a scientific UAP communication experiment that I designed, engineered and fabricated.

Her Remote Viewing skills were very impressive. She was a student of Buchannan and she knew everyone that were retired military RVer's. Including PSI Tech's Ed Dammes.

The above video is typical of disinformation that is designed to cast doubt on the effectiveness of Remote Viewing, in my opinion. The RVing that I've seen others perform, is incredibly accurate. But one must be trained properly to perform well.  Something that is almost never mentioned, in any video that I have seen,, is that to aide the entrance into the psychic states, by trainees, the usage of an apparatus. The psychic states of the brain, as discoverd by the Monroe Institute, is neural theta rythm, but one must experience a sequence of prior rythms to enter theta rythm.   One way to achieve that state is the usage of the Bin Aural Brain Wave Generator, which was a program written by a C programmer who was studying artificial strategies for entering Khundalini Rise. He warns people to not use his program to do so, if they have not yet Spritually ready to enter Khundalini Rise. 

All of the military RV training centers utilized Monroe apparatus for entering the theta rythm psychic states, until such time the student was able to enter the state naturally.

Did you notice that there was virtually no mention of SRI or quantum physicist Hal Puthoff or Ingo Swan? Or the fact that the project was originated by a DARPA research contract? Hal Puthoff 'invented' Remote Viewing, as it was he that developed the strategy of how to discriminate the signal from the noise. The problem with street psychics is that they attain the signal line, and then don't know when to shut up. They slip out of Yetzirah back into Asiyah, lose the signal line, but the brain keeps babbling BS.

plutrons

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, plutronus said:

Hi,

Personally I feel that the above poorly researched utoob video is disinformation, whether intentional or accidental.   I have personally seen a non-military RV student perform multiple accurate RVing. That person, whom I am not at liberty to reveal was a member of Dr. Steven Greer's UAP CSETI organization. She claimed that she 'invented' CSETI Coherent Thought Sequencing (CTS) which was used to 'invite' alien craft to locations of viewing by CSETI members.

I courted her to join my secret scientific UAP research group to participate in a scientific UAP communication experiment that I designed, engineered and fabricated.

Her Remote Viewing skills were very impressive. She was a student of Buchannan and she knew everyone that were retired military RVer's. Including PSI Tech's Ed Dammes.

The above video is typical of disinformation that is designed to cast doubt on the effectiveness of Remote Viewing, in my opinion. The RVing that I've seen others perform, is incredibly accurate. But one must be trained properly to perform well.  Something that is almost never mentioned, in any video that I have seen,, is that to aide the entrance into the psychic states, by trainees, the usage of an apparatus. The psychic states of the brain, as discoverd by the Monroe Institute, is neural theta rythm, but one must experience a sequence of prior rythms to enter theta rythm.   One way to achieve that state is the usage of the Bin Aural Brain Wave Generator, which was a program written by a C programmer who was studying artificial strategies for entering Khundalini Rise. He warns people to not use his program to do so, if they have not yet Spritually ready to enter Khundalini Rise. 

All of the military RV training centers utilized Monroe apparatus for entering the theta rythm psychic states, until such time the student was able to enter the state naturally.

Did you notice that there was virtually no mention of SRI or quantum physicist Hal Puthoff or Ingo Swan? Or the fact that the project was originated by a DARPA research contract? Hal Puthoff 'invented' Remote Viewing, as it was he that developed the strategy of how to discriminate the signal from the noise. The problem with street psychics is that they attain the signal line, and then don't know when to shut up. They slip out of Yetzirah back into Asiyah, lose the signal line, but the brain keeps babbling BS.

plutrons

You certainly know a lot more about this than l, or l have used intuition for years on end, before giving this a try, and seeing some pretty weird things, (and yeah, l tried Area 51, but only got a room with some equipment and alarms going off).

• 1 year later...
On 3/23/2022 at 12:33 AM, britanica said:

They are already here. Shape-shifters have been among us for at least 100 years now. I am convinced of that. Too many weird things have happened. 

The grays have always been in Antarctica, (they followed the Apollo astronauts going to the moon and tried to make a deal with the Nazi's). And have always been on Mars.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tmcom said:

The grays have always been in Antarctica, (they followed the Apollo astronauts going to the moon and tried to make a deal with the Nazi's). And have always been on Mars.

I have never heard about some nazi deal. I have heard of the moon thing. Do you have any information about the nazi deal and what happened there?