A decent UFO image

tmcom

qYo2D6G.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/591244/WATCH-Does-video-show-clearest-footage-of-a-UFO-ever-caught-on-camera

The video put up online by YouTube channel Thirdphaseofmoon claimed the craft was about the size of a "four-wheel drive vehicle".

Near the Mexican border, which is either a drone, (or man made). It isn't an alien craft, way to clunky and there is rust on the underside.

I wouldn't be surprized if some Mexican had this in his barn, and wanted to test run it?

The dome looks like polished metal but is more likely a clear, perspex dome, with a silver tint, which allows the occupant to see out, but we cannot see in.

Yeah, just because we mess about with flywheels and other distractions, to look like we are trying to create anti gravity when we are just BS, the public as we don't want a crackpot regime getting hold of it, individuals will still mess about with it.

Anti-gravity is a relatively easy concept to develop, if you have an open mind and do a search online, and coupled with the magnetic system l have fooled about with, you could have mains power for up to 30 years, (depending on, resistance and duration).

My hat is off to this genius, but there are plenty of other reports worldwide of similar devices, since as l said, some don't spook the herd, and others keep it a secret, and take a well deserved poke.

:classic_cool:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have read a lot of sighting reports, I stopped counting around 5,000 and have seen thousands of photos of purported ET objects, mostly posted on West German websites. The German scientific community isn't intransitive to ET presence and as such are actively scientifically studying all the forms of ET exhibitions. Too bad the InterNet is broken, most of the good information is on the censored European InterNet, in my opinion.

Ad rem, back to the point of the post, the photo above is likely a hoax, in my opinion. There are too many appendages on the bottom. Every authentic UAP that I have either seen or saw in verified photos, the bottoms were devoid of appendages.  It is commonly believed by the Near Earth ET Studies (NEETS) scientific community that disc class UAP, use programmable nano-metal to shape the bottom of the craft for the precisely controlled emissions of high energy EMF fields. All the appendages on the bottom of the photo prevent that beam shaping. The UAP bottoms are shape programmable waveguides. There are very good quality videos which are not in the public domain that clearly reveal that discs also are often the creators of  'crop-circles', using the beam.

Also, it is believed that discs do not generate anti-gravity, but rather, at least within the Earthian globesphere, utilize extremely powerful mono-polar electromagnetic field for levitation. Bruce Macabee, retired US Naval Research Laboratory, Directed Energy Weapons Directorate, high energy optical physcist, has performed studies of UAP landing events. One of his peer reviewed scientific papers, via the JSE printed by the SSE (Society for Scientific Exploration, and their Journal for Scientific Exploration), JSE open access articles by scientist Bruce Maccabee, details the craft's usage of a mono-polar magnetic field, that was so powerful, that it magnetized the surrounding trees.  

SSE: (Society for Scientific Exploration)

plutronus

• 3 months later...

There are potential closer and older sources but with these distances the most credible reports will more than likely exhibit a behavior that attendees will find difficult to describe. Please post any that report "skimming", ie appearing to warp and vanish and reappear over short distances, any barely visible or appearing to warp heavily, stretch out and vanish. Conventional locomotion though possible isn't efficient over longer distances.

Those reports relating to performance 2-5 times current craft are more than likely local sources with a far more unexciting explanation. Specifically those around 10 years ahead of current specs. I'll leave you to think about why :)

• Thanks 1

For close-ups with taken with a Ricoh on 35mmKo film, that analyzed by a Maths Prof, whose analysisis then based on reflectionsn of trees and buildings on the 3 rows of shiny metal(?) spheres on the UFO, that landed in Meier's yard for a chat and photo shoot.. search..''Analysis of the Wedding Cake UFO by Rhal Zahi''.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 3/23/2022 at 12:20 AM, britanica said:

They have drones in Mexico they were using to either attack boarder security or get drugs over the boarder. Maybe this is one of those? I can't quite tell how big it is.

Sure a genius creates one of these and they can get freight or cargo over the border as much as he likes.

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

10 hours ago, James said:

The year is 2022. Why are we still capturing UFOs with 4MP cameras? Or are we still making new documentaries using old footage?

I see this all the time still. I mean I know not everyone owns a flagship phone but all smartphones have decent cameras these days. May not be the best but they are certainly not looking like something that came from 2003. 

On 3/26/2022 at 4:39 AM, britanica said:

I see this all the time still. I mean I know not everyone owns a flagship phone but all smartphones have decent cameras these days. May not be the best but they are certainly not looking like something that came from 2003. 

One thing for sure, if they alien  are real they are damn good hiders.

• Like 1