Mars Curiosity Stealth Mission

tmcom

Lvy1Jws.jpg

In this rock you can see the blue mountains in the background the rover, (green arrow) and several plants, (CP shows strong green to lime, although it was hard to get a green color on the one on the right of the rover, or probably another prickle).

But we know by now that Mars has a sunset like ours, and air pressures comparable to ours,....and NASA are liars.

:classic_cool:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 2 weeks later...

P8Er9HG.jpg

Thought that l should take a look at Perseverance today, but l am afraid it is the same old coverup, (left coverup, right true color).

The first one, with the pink, umbilical cord, is the most obvious, (you don't get the supposedly pink atmosphere, discoloring a few feet away, on a brand new rover.

aRUZwUH.jpg

And the rover is white, but the gullible will buy anything, apparently.

:classic_sleep: P....ed another billion away on a coverup, (the sky is blue, but a pink tinge magically is all over the rover, lol).

0UFASBM.jpg

Left, clear signs of recent rainfall, (wind doesn't do this, water pooling on sand does).

Right, plants on the horizon, (the red arrow one is the most appealing, since it has pink flowers up top, and is a classic prickle tree type shape).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

More evidence today that Mars is Earth like.

xNMa7kJ.jpg

I ran the CP on Photoshop to make sure this wasn't just the rock shadows, it isn't, (CP shows grass to lime green on all of these plants, while the areas in between only shows blue, red).

These are most likely, straggly and very tall prickle type plants.

If NASA actually showed what is really on Mars, it would shock the general population and scare the s.... out of some, that day is coming.

• 1 month later...

0WVkmga.jpg

A sky of clouds, and not the dry ice nonsense, NASA comes up with, with its recent, one image, (since they landed Viking in 1977), showing clouds.

The blue mountains in the distance is clearly visible, which requires, water vapor in the atmosphere.

:classic_sleep:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Curiosity rover had managed to collect 32 Martian rock samples by using a drill attached to robotic arm. Perseverance rovere mission still keeps searching for signs of past life on the red planet by analyzing the chemical, mineral, physical and organic characteristics of the rocks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rhie00e.jpg

The bottom image isn't a face, but l did think that the two things up the top, may have been two large birds, (not so sure now).

Top, the rover is driving through these white trunked plants, (rover in the middle).

V3MTNZG.jpg

Top, left overcast day, and right the real mars, (the mechanical part above is the rovers, wheel and leg).

Blue mountains just visible, trees and even a lake, and the rover drives right past it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

t31clpQ.jpg

An interesting image of what Mars really looks like, with the rover on the right and below, and the sun setting in the distance, (middle arrow) with blue mountains and a burnt green landscape, dotted with tall tree's or prickles, (NASA has a lot to answer for).

• 1 month later...

CvsxJZN.jpg

At the top of this hill there are some structures.

Top there is this shiny panel over the top of what appears to be a trench, and lower down a factory of some kind at the top of this hill, (most likely water extraction).

There are more, but l am having serious Photoshop issues at present and need to fix that first.

• 1 month later...

ALKfoBX.jpg

Spotted what looks like a road or freeway on top of this mountain.

zGn10XO.jpg

And this second image clearly shows a raised freeway or bridge going down this mountain, but as usual JPL blurred part of it.

Hard to make out the details, thanks to JPL fiddling and low res, but a few vehicles are present. A whole civilization on another habitable planet close to ours, and NASA doesn't say a thing, because each inhabitant has a free or overunity device in their back yards, and on this world, oil strangles practically every great break though over the last 100 years.

zSFoHkW.jpg

Found what looks like a town or buildings at the top of this hill.

After pushing the contrast it looks more like a road with islands in the middle, and some kind of architectural sculpture that the cars go under. But clearly man or alien made.

• 1 month later...

I don't know how far this goes or if there is actual proof/credibility behind it, but I have always had a hunch humans already lived on Mars before and destroyed it. I think we have known about this for a while now but instead of being honest about it, NASA and other space exploration places peddle out the "excitement" of one day living on Mars. I think they are hiding stuff there and hiding the truth behind the planet. I don't even think it is as far away as they claim it to be. 

9 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I don't know how far this goes or if there is actual proof/credibility behind it, but I have always had a hunch humans already lived on Mars before and destroyed it. I think we have known about this for a while now but instead of being honest about it, NASA and other space exploration places peddle out the "excitement" of one day living on Mars. I think they are hiding stuff there and hiding the truth behind the planet. I don't even think it is as far away as they claim it to be. 

21kdxwU.jpg

Going by enhancing it, it only goes in as far as the sun is hitting the floor, and after that the rover is being reflected back, either with shiny rocks or a reflective door.

One of my videos at the start of this thread show a door with handles, on Mars which l found years ago.

• Like 2

dxfcgdf.png.3903b5e4f7d325942502185d4be31893.png

There are very sharp corners, too sharp to just be a rock. You can also see it more after adjusting the saturation, brightness, and contrast a bit. The light hits as you would expect it to through a doorway or hallway. This is pretty strange if you ask me. Something is up and they aren't really addressing it.